~OFFICIAL~ "SPIRIT"ing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun! * May 11, 2010*~

anamanxs

I played the end machines with the seven and butterflies and also the other end with the seven and stars. Also put 3 dollars in wheel of fortune and won 58 :D

Ahh.. I did little green men, the farmer one (.05), and the Chinese take out. I didn't realize the seven and butterflies were pennies. I like to play the liitle games. I did learn how to play roulette; going to have to try that again! Craps was too high to play.

Jenni & Steve - Glad to hear that you guys had a great time on your cruise. Congrats on your $ win. More money for your next cruise. :rolleyes: I've never won more than $50, but Phil won $600 on a 25¢ slot on one of the day cruises from West Palm. (He won 2400 quarters on our 24th anniversary. LOL)

After reading all these reviews, I wish we had two -three days in each port. It's going to be hard to decide on the excursions. I want it all! And we're only 2 weeks into the Alaska cruise season.:eek:

Working on my scraps form my PRIDE cruise tonight. Making a Scrapblog then sending off to the printer. Only have 2 pages done. But uploaded about 200 pics to photobucket.

I did check out small printers.... so we can print a group shot on the cruise, or they do have printing available on the ship. You just upload to their computer and they print it for you, but I forgot to check out the prices.

That was a great anniversity present!

I did check out small printers.... so we can print a group shot on the cruise, or they do have printing available on the ship. You just upload to their computer and they print it for you, but I forgot to check out the prices.

That was a great anniversity present!

Printing a group picture on board is such a great idea.

WOW! After seeing Darth Grady's pic, I think we are going to have to do this ALL again! So we are going to have to have a group name. What do you think of: ~Spirit's of the Majestic Lands~!

Come join us....Just checked prices again we are still less than the the other rates out there - don't forget our price includes an OBC and all port charges and taxes. The rates you see posted generally do not include the taxes until the very last step! And there is a possibly of getting reductions until the last payment is made in Jan, if the prices drop!

We still have the reduced deposit until June 9th, don't get left out....join as we cruise ALASKA on May 11, 2010! A have year to save and DREAM!

And you see what a LUCKY GROUP we are, Phil won 2400 quarters and Jenny over 800 dollars..... I am sure hoping their luck rubs off on me!

Ok thanks :D

Steve's brother said he would like to go too and he called Johna and left her a message and she called back and left him back. But he works 8-5 and hasnt been able to get ahold of her to actually book it. His name is Scott and Jessica is his gf

Ok thanks :D

Steve's brother said he would like to go too and he called Johna and left her a message and she called back and left him back. But he works 8-5 and hasnt been able to get ahold of her to actually book it. His name is Scott and Jessica is his gf

I did all my daughter's booking by e-mail, he may want to try that if they keep doing the phone tag thing.

I think that is when she works too is 8 - 5. I just sent her an e-mail so hopefully I will hear back by the end of the day. I also have to add my grandson to my daughter's booking - but don't know if i want to do it now or wait until the full deposit is due.

Hopefully she will find your stepson's messages today and get back to him. I gave her the name to look for. Let you know when I hear back from her.

Getting ready for work. I am looking forward to more of Grady's review when I get home tonight.

Fingers CROSSED! I applied at a home healthcare place last week. They liked my partial application and want m e to come in this week for a interview and full application. I am excited. I am hoping for this new job. I was offered a job at another healthcare place but things came up so I had to decline. I will let them know that I have a cruise planned in a year :)

I have my fingers and toes crossed. What kind of position are you looking for? Hopefully, they will not have a problem with you being off for a week. My son in law started his new job today. He has not told them about his cruise yet. The application process took about 8 weeks. He does get a week off next year if he started before June 1st, so he just got in before the deadline

WHAT WE WILL SEE!

Misty Fjords, Alaska

Set aside as a national monument in 1978, Misty Fjords is a wonderful example of the majestic Alaskan wilderness. As you cruise this remote section of the Alaska Panhandle, the sight of towering trees, deep bays, fjords and extraordinarily tall cliffs will awe you with the scale and power of nature.

When you're cruising through this natural wonder, marvel at the mammoth cliffs rising out of the water and see the majesty of Alaska.

Keep a watchful eye out for amazing wildlife. You may see bald eagles soaring overhead, black and brown bears foraging along the shore, Dall porpoises riding the bow wave of the ship, harbor seals sunning themselves along the rocky ledges, and possibly even humpback whales.

Experience the sheer granite cliffs, plunging 1,000-foot waterfalls, crystalline lakes, and low hanging mists on a Misty Fjord

One of the best times to visit Alaska is in the shoulder seasons, May and September.

The advantages of early season travel are numerous. The weather is consistently good in May and drier throughout much of the state. Warm spring days aided by long hours of daylight bring Alaska's wildflowers out in full bloom. The wildlife viewing is also excellent in May since the larger animals are migrating and in lower elevations where the snow has disappeared. Alaska is not as crowded and you are able to take advantage of early season specials and lower rates statewide.

SO JOIN US! WE are GOING to ALASKA!

Good Morning All....

Cheri, how did the interview go?

OK, Everyone out there you have been reading Grady review! So, join us...........

for the FIRST CARNIVAL ROUND TRIP OUT OF SEATTLE! MAY 11, 2010. I am so looking forward to seeing all that beauty!

Be one of the SPIRIT's OF THE MAJESTIC SKY.......

I go in Thursday Annette. I am going in about 9:00am. I'll be sure to let ya know how it goes. After this past week at work, I am ready for a change!

I am LOVING Grady's review! His pictures are so awesome. Makes me want to go now :( Never thought I would be so excited about going to a cold place!!

Wow, Be sure and look at that kitchen on Grady's last pic's. It is spotless and they serve all day....HOW?

Jenny, did anyone hear from Johna today? I have not heard anything may try to e-mail again tomorrow. I asked a couple of questions that may take some time to get answers to.

Is everyone OK with the name "SPIRIT's of the Majestic Skies" for our group. I am going to play with a banner for everyone. Also going to start a thread for any activities we may or may not want to do. I also have a fun activity in mind to add to our group site. Someone still needs to answer the trivia question.

Wow, Be sure and look at that kitchen on Grady's last pic's. It is spotless and they serve all day....HOW?

Jenny, did anyone hear from Johna today? I have not heard anything may try to e-mail again tomorrow. I asked a couple of questions that may take some time to get answers to.

Is everyone OK with the name "SPIRIT's of the Majestic Skies" for our group. I am going to play with a banner for everyone. Also going to start a thread for any activities we may or may not want to do. I also have a fun activity in mind to add to our group site. Someone still needs to answer the trivia question.

Nope we havent heard anything yet. Hopefully soon.

That name is fine with us :D:D

So, we shall be........SPIRIT's of the Majestic Skies!....Kind of reminds me of "GHOST riders in the sky" . I actually went and looked at U-tube for the video's but that was all about cowboys. Don't think we are cowboys! Not ever modern day ones! Well better get ready for work. The weather is crazy here, probably no different than ALASKA right now. It was 30 degrees last night, how crazy is that!

OFFICIAL ~ SPIRITing to the Majestic Land of the Midnight Sun

on

May 11, 2010. ~ OFFICIAL

Special $25.00 Deposit for a limited time. Join US!

This is the first R/T for the Spirit out of Seattle ~

Join us for this special event!

CRUISE INTINERARY

Tue Seattle, Washington 4:00 pm

Wed At Sea

Thu Cruise Tracy Arm

Fri Skagway, Alaska 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Sat Juneau, Alaska 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Sun Ketchikan, Alaska 7:00 am - 1:00 pm

Mon Victoria, British Columbia 7:30 pm -11:59 pm

Tue Seattle, Washington 7:00 am

Deposit Info

A reduced deposit is available for double occupancy $25 per person, guarantee cabins until May 12, 2009 - (I will be requesting an extension) The full per person deposit of $350 is required for all singles, triples, quads, suite and ocean view staterooms. The second deposit of $325 per person is due November 13, 2009 for those who book at the reduced deposit. The final payment for the group is due January 22, 2010. There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

*Your Cruise Critic Group Cruise Includes:

$100 per cabin on board credit

Champagne and Chocolates

Cruise Critic Lanyards or similar(One per person)

Cruise Critic Magnets or similar (One per stateroom)

15% Discount on all other Cruise Critic Logowear

All Port Charges, Taxes, and Fees

Please let us know if you want to join our awesome goofy group!

[/center]

Jenny,

I heard from Johna today, she said there was a problem and she did not receive my first e-mail. Please have your son recall if he has not contacted her. She is not aware of anybody she has not tried to reach.

Thanks, I put it in my address book. Mine is my screen name minus the (s) at yahoo.com Did the one that was playing telephone tag with her reach her? If he e-mailed her on Monday or Tuesday I would re send, she said she lost all e-mails due to a computer issue

Good Luck tomorrow Cheri!

My daughter has her second eye surgery tomorrow so I will be with her most of the day. Her husband started his new job Monday and can't get off. She had Laser about 4 months ago and it did not work as well as they hoped so they have to repeat it. Anything with the eyes scares me, but she had no choice since they could not correct to 20/20 with contacts or glasses before the surgery. She asked me if I wanted to watch...NO WAY!

Archived