Latest copy of Mariner Magazine renderings of seaview pool area etc

lettienets

I can't wait to cruise on the Veendam and see all the changes.

What's bothering me is where's my copy of the Mariner magazine?!?!

You can have my copy that arrived a few weeks ago. My first HAL cruise is in five months. I've got a mariner number and was mailed the mag. However I thought I needed to have sailed at least one time to become a mariner????

You can have my copy that arrived a few weeks ago. My first HAL cruise is in five months. I've got a mariner number and was mailed the mag. However I thought I needed to have sailed at least one time to become a mariner????

That's what I thought but hey, read it and enjoy!

Whoops, that's going to annoy some CC Mariners. They have cruised countless times and rarely, if ever, receive the magazine. Go figure. :confused:

I'm also a Mariner and have only sailed once, (I'd like to sail every month). I have no idea how I became a mariner. I think our travel agent had something to do with it.

This is such great news. I can now cancel my treatment for depression - lol.

It is not really the pool I would miss but I hated the idea of the screens by the pool and I hate the look of what they have done to the rear of the Veendam.

I noticed reading the new report on the HAL page they are now calling it the 'Resort' area instead of the 'Retreat'.

As far as HAL selling the small ships - we must make sure we all keep booking cruises on them as much as possible - As the saying goes - 'Use it or lose it'

I'm also a Mariner and have only sailed once, (I'd like to sail every month). I have no idea how I became a mariner. I think our travel agent had something to do with it.

You sail once with HAL and you become a mariner. Your TA didn't have to do anything to get you it.

Archived