Atlantis through Comfort Suites

Kingisacruiser

Thanks for coming back to let us know how it want.

Did you book your room online? I really want to do this, but my husband is very iffy.

I was planning on taking the water taxi over? Was the regular taxi right at the port you took? Were towels there for your use?Did you use cash to buy your lunch?

He said what if the weather is bad? We would be able to call the resort to cancel right?

What ship were you on?

Sorry for all the ?'s I am starting to feel excited and overwhelmed with all the planning of our first cruise.

Bajathree answered the questions. With regard to lunch, we ate a poolside grill restaurant and they would only take credit cards or charges to your room. I'm sure there are other places on the premises that will take cash. I booked online no issues whatsoever. I found it quicker to take a regular taxi over. You get towels with your wristbands, they are white & green striped. Have fun!

If I only need admission for one adult and one child (13), It seems that it would be cheaper to go with the Carnival excursion right? Comfort Inn website says they are sold out for July 16, and Expedia says that you have to book 2 nights at 365.00 per night.

However, it seems that it would still be cheaper to just buy from the ship since there are just the two of us. Does that seem logical?

If I only need admission for one adult and one child (13), It seems that it would be cheaper to go with the Carnival excursion right? Comfort Inn website says they are sold out for July 16, and Expedia says that you have to book 2 nights at 365.00 per night.

However, it seems that it would still be cheaper to just buy from the ship since there are just the two of us. Does that seem logical?

At those prices yes... You could chance it and get tickets at Atlantis for $105pp (may have changed but I think that's right) but they are capacity controlled.

Comfort Suites was sold out :(for our cruise on July 16th so we found thru Priceline a room at the Atlantis for one day. The total was $297 for 4 = $74.25 for the Aquaventure which I believe Carnival charges $155.00 each if booked from the ship...also we will bring our room service sandwiches and save money there..hope this helps:)

Comfort Suites was sold out :(for our cruise on July 16th so we found thru Priceline a room at the Atlantis for one day. The total was $297 for 4 = $74.25 for the Aquaventure which I believe Carnival charges $155.00 each if booked from the ship...also we will bring our room service sandwiches and save money there..hope this helps:)

I am so bad I could kick myself. The price went up $40 overnight. I booked it and hope it comes down so I can rebook-Oh well!!!

I did the same thing. I was ticked. I forgot we have AAA. Once I remembered that I went ahead and booked my room with my AAA discount. The rate was the same as it was at the end of June with AAA. However, I had planned to use my corporate rate number and when I put that in Friday they no longer have any of those rates available. As I said I am booked now with the AAA but I will also keep checking to see if the price comes down.

You can also try this page http://www.choicehotels.com/ires/en-US/html/Choice-lpga It is for the LPGA pricing but CS does not always have rooms available for this rate. They do not during our time there. But good luck to others.

We wanted to book Atlantis thru Comfort Suites but were sold out for the July 16th...we found a better price thru Priceline... $251. a room at the ATLANTIS with two added adults for 23. each...this comes to $75. each for the Aquaventure.....if you do this make sure you call Atlantis after booking with Priceline and tell them you want "double beds" he said that would assure 4 wrist bands..you can only pay the $23. per person to Atlantis once you arrive ..not to Priceline..a little confusing..but Atlantis assures us we would have 4 wrist bands :)

We wanted to book Atlantis thru Comfort Suites but were sold out for the July 16th...we found a better price thru Priceline... $251. a room at the ATLANTIS with two added adults for 23. each...this comes to $75. each for the Aquaventure.....if you do this make sure you call Atlantis after booking with Priceline and tell them you want "double beds" he said that would assure 4 wrist bands..you can only pay the $23. per person to Atlantis once you arrive ..not to Priceline..a little confusing..but Atlantis assures us we would have 4 wrist bands :)

I would be VERY cautious about booking Atlantis through Priceline or any other 3rd party....Atlantis is best booked directly through Atlantis.....Atlantis charges $50 each additional person beyond the first 2 for anyone 12 or over, so I have no idea where they are getting the $23 from....beware of extras that were NOT included through a 3rd party booking, many people think that all is included only to find out they owe money on check-in.

• 1 month later...

Archived