recycling clothing among cc members

I bought this LV bag in Paris a few years ago. I rarely use it. I wanted everyone to have a chance to get it. Please DO NOT email me. Please post it here, in a day or two I will write all your user name on a piece of a paper and draw it.

16520363673_a32776d9c0_o.jpg

Hi Marie,

Please enter my name in your drawing for your LV purse.

Thank you,

Lisa

I bought this LV bag in Paris a few years ago. I rarely use it. I wanted everyone to have a chance to get it. Please DO NOT email me. Please post it here, in a day or two I will write all your user name on a piece of a paper and draw it.

I would be very proud to own this bag. Please add my name to the draw.

Thank you Marie. Love that you have decided to do this one as a draw.

CJ

What a great way for you to donate your LV Purse :-) I am not putting my name in for the draw as I like cross body bags but I just wanted to say how generous you are :-) Have a wonderful weekend Marie

Take care

Cathie :):):)

Hello Marie,

Please throw my name "into the hat" as well.

What a kind gesture. :)

LOL...I end it :D. They deleted the OP, but you still can read it here :

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2185675&page=12 post # 234.

My respond: I read many of your posts, I always thought you were a nice person. I did not realize you were so bitter and racist. Yes! You are out of place! Do stay where you belong.

Really! How many Asian do you know who would dress as Carmen Miranda costumes on a thane night?

After they deleted it, I posted: So... who do you think will be the next President? It was a joke. They deleted it too.

I am such a trouble maker :D

you are a bad bad girl and I like it:D

I know one hot Asian chick who will dress up for any party and be the belle of the ball.

Edited by Cru1s1ng2009

Oh, heck yeah! Throw my name in the hat too please:D

Hello ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well. I am going to Watch my grandson again tomorrow. I will have a winner by Sunday morning.

Sorry, I have not taken any picture of the dresses or gowns. I am still recovering from the Spring cleaning :D.

Have a great weekend,

Marie

Edited by Porthopper101

Marie, please add me to your drawing. I love your style but am a little to curvy to ever think I could wear one of your beautiful gowns. I would enjoy your lovely pocketbook though! Thank you for doing this one as a drawing - a wonderful idea! Robby

So glad I popped in. Things have been nuts here. One of my sons Clay Has been struggling since September and been hospitalized a few times and many visits. Plus I am working full time still

Not sure if I mentioned in here I actually got married in October. We had discussed getting married on our new tears cruise but my brother would not be there so we put together the perfect elegant rustic wedding in 6 weeks in our backyard for 75 people

I miss you all. And hopefully when I finish some spring cleaning will post some items.

I have also lost about 30 pounds since getting sick but. Still have another 30+ to go.

Despite clays health we have a 14 day British Isles cruise planned for August and just booked airfare. This is one thing that my boys all love travel. Have wheelchair will travel.

Love to all. And Marie glad to see you posting so hope that mean you feel better. And would love to be in the drawing for the bag.

Love to al

Sharon

And feel free to email me I. Any of you like at Sharon.goldin730 at gmail dot com

Edited by lawblond7

I don't know if you have given this away yet, but it is beautiful!! I would love to be included in the drawing.

I recently found the fashion threads....so exciting!! Marie from the few photos I have seen,,,,wow,,,your hats and outfits are spectacular!

Please throw my name in for the bag!

Thanks,

Christy

I too would love to be in the drawing. I hope its not too late.

Thank you.

Tamie

beautiful bag please add my name if it's not to late and if I am too late congrats to the lucky winner!

Merky

AKA Lisa

Hmmm... I'm trying to post the video of the drawing but it would not let me.

Congratulations Burm, you are the winner. Please email me your address. Thank you.

rossm747 at yahoo dot com

[ATTACH]346784[/ATTACH]

Congratulations Berm, I'm glad you won!! Enjoy your new handbag!

Cathy

Hmmm... I'm trying to post the video of the drawing but it would not let me.

Congratulations Burm, you are the winner. Please email me your address. Thank you.

rossm747 at yahoo dot com

[ATTACH]346784[/ATTACH]

Marie, I am absolutely stunned. THANK YOU!

Congratulations Burm!

Marie, you are a gem for doing this!

More ladies get to have a chance at receiving one of your treasures. A fairer process, don't you think-- luck of the draw?

Sending sunshine from my home to yours-- we did not have winter this year and now it seems we are into summer!