Photos that take your breath away

Thanks for the photo of Rotterdam. I am going on it in 11 weeks and it is great to see a photo from someone who has been on it. I have looked at the Holland America site but your photo is from a different view. The ship looks great, was it? There are not too many reviews on the Rotterdam and as it is going into dry dock in December, one wonders how the decor is holding up.

Thanks

Rassa

Thanks for the photo of Rotterdam. I am going on it in 11 weeks ThanksRassa

Hi Rassa,

Heres a couple of the Rotterdam for you.

Rotterdam and Amsterdam are lovely ships.

They were both designed for world cruising,

so tend to be used on the longer cruises.

Where are you heading on your cruise.?

CIMG0931.jpg

Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego

CIMG1036.jpg

Montivideo, Uruguay

CIMG1093.jpg

Salvador, Brasil

Reflected from a mirror glass building

CIMG1185.jpg

Dakar, Senegal.

Love seeing all your photos David, especially the ones in Sydney harbour, most especially, the one with 3 ships passing each other.

Thanks for the Rotterdam pictures, it is getting close and exciting for us. We are starting off in the Baltics in Copenhagen, including St Petersburg, Talinn Stockholm etc and then down the coast of France and Portugal and into the Mediterannian including Barcelona, Santorini etc and ending in Athens on day 29.

Keep the photos coming, it reminds us of what's to come.

Regards

Rassa

My last photo for this thread is granddaughter no 5 enjoying her first cruise with us on the Rhapsody of the Seas last December............cheers Shiona

A GIRLS NEVER TOO YOUNG FOR ISLAND NIGHT:D:D:cool:

2757172660102418569S425x425Q85.jpg

She looks very cute Shiona!! :)

My last photo for this thread is granddaughter no 5 enjoying her first cruise with us on the Rhapsody of the Seas last December............cheers Shiona

A GIRLS NEVER TOO YOUNG FOR ISLAND NIGHT:D:D:cool:

2757172660102418569S425x425Q85.jpg

Sooooooooo Cute!!!!:D

Right on...

You are quite correct.

Thanks Kiwi Kruzer, I remember when we were on Celebrity Mercury cruising the Mexican Riviera Regal Princess was following us so we saw her at each port of call. Little did we know then that she would soon be our 'local' ship based in Brisbane.:)

Jillybean:)

Thanks Kiwi Kruzer, I remember when we were on Celebrity Mercury cruising the Mexican Riviera Regal Princess was following us so we saw her at each port of call. Little did we know then that she would soon be our 'local' ship based in Brisbane.:)Jillybean:)

She was also down here in 2000 and we sailed on her then. She came down and did the Au/Nz trips that Diamond Princess is doing this year.

We thought she was huge then, but now is considered one of the smaller ships, and I think much nicer.

Great photo.

I think in Sweden now it doesn't even get totally dark as it is almost mid Summer.

So there is no sunset or sunrise just a slight change in a 24 hour time frame.

How did you get that webcam Kiwi Kruzer?

There used to be a site www.webcamplaza.net which had webcams of everything around the world but I've not been able to access that site recently.

Jillybean:)

Archived