Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

We will sail out on our first cruise in January next year.

It will be a 9 nights cruise to Southern Caribbean with Norwegian Jewel.

It will be me (44 then), DH (40) and DS 8. We are still hoping our friends will join us. We live in Seattle, WA but are from Sweden and our friends is a UK-SWE couple with their kids residing in US.

I'm soooooooooooooo excited and sooo in need of the sun shine! We recently moved to Seattle from New Mexico and are very depressed in the gray weather up here... :(

Seriously.... I do think the sun will do us good and my DH definitely needs a break from work!

Anna

First ever cruise through the Panama Canel - Island Princess leaving Feb 21/08 from LA to Ft. Lauderdale. We travel with friends of ours and are very excited about it. Reading the boards have been a huge help in what to expect and what to do.

We'll be taking first ever cruise April, 08 on the Gem out of NYC. 6 of us; myself, dh, kids 10,12,15 and grandma age 79. After reading this board I'm already thinking about a 2nd cruise to the Caribbean on a larger ship, maybe a Royal Caribbean cruise. That all depends on this one, and how rough the seas are. My husband gets motion sickness, and I'm worried that if he gets sick, my chances of going on another cruise will be squashed:( .....

While it's not technically my first cruise ever, I haven't been on a cruise since 1988, and I was 11 years old then. Don't remember much of it.

Going on a 4 nt Enchantment of the Seas departing Ft. Lauderdale on 11/15. Going with my wife, who has never cruised before, and my in-laws, who have never cruised before. If we like this enough, I'm likely going to be booking an Alaska cruise in May as a combined Christmas/Birthday present for my wife. But nobody tell her that. :)

here we come. First cruisefor husband and I - 60 & 56yrs -was really looking forward to it but now just a little apprehensive. We are on the Explorer of the Seas on 11th November for 12 days.

Anyone else going

and we're going to Belfast Castle for our dinner tonight.:D

Archived