Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

My GF and I are taking our first cruise on RCL Brilliance of the Seas 12 night Mediterranean-Venice cruise Sept. 30th. Wondering if you have any tips re excursions and what ports of call you may not need to book an excursion. We have a couple of extra days in Barcelona and I feel we can do that on our own on public transit. Can't wait!!!

My girlfriend and I booked our first last summer sailing January of 2007. What a fantastic cruise we had. Liked it so much we booked another on the same ship for next February. :D I was told choosing the Constellation was a great choice in general, especially for our first cruise. Time goes by very fast. It'll be here before you know it.

My sister and I are taking our 1st cruise in January on the Grand Princess. We booked it in May and here it is the end of August. Time is marching on but not quite fast enough! Watching that countdown clock every day and cant wait to see Ft. Lauderdale, Ochos Rios, Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Princess Cays!

Me and 3 of my GF's will be taking our first cruise on March 31,2008 out of Miami to Nassau and CocoCay. It's a 4 night cruise and I can hardly wait to get there.:D

Oh oh! Now that sounds like trouble. 4 females with out any supervision?:eek: YIKES!;)

Going to carribbean 2/2/08 - 02/09/08 with parents (Dad is 62 and Mom is 58) and hopefully my DH (if I can only convince him!!) will come too and we're both mid 30s. Will be 8th cruise for parents but 1st for us!! I can hardly wait!!!

We will be going on a 5 day cruise to the Western Caribbean in April. Can hardly wait!!:D

We are cruising to the South Pacific Nov 9th on the Pacific Dawn (Regal Princess) out of Sydney..

Don

Hi All,

My wife and I are taking our first cruise on Explorer on Dec 23rd 07 and the time just won't go fast enough. We're really looking forward to it, but my wife is scared she may get sea sickness.

We would love to hear from any other cruise virgins taking the same cruise.

Take care all.

Happy sailing.

Hi All,

My wife and I are taking our first cruise on Explorer on Dec 23rd 07 and the time just won't go fast enough. We're really looking forward to it, but my wife is scared she may get sea sickness.

We would love to hear from any other cruise virgins taking the same cruise.

Take care all.

Happy sailing.

My girlfriend and I booked our first Cruise on the Celebrity Constellation sailing the Western Caribbean. We sailed in January of 2007. Aruba, Panama, Costa Rica, and Cozumel. We enjoyed our Cruise so much we booked another set to sail February of 2008. Same ship, same cabin!! I feel a balcony is a MUST!

I know exactly what you mean as far as time going by very slow. We experienced the same thing. Before you know it you all will be boarding ship and ready to Cruise. I'm sure you'll have a fun, relaxing time. Now that I think of it, we booked our first cruise around this time last year. January 2007 couldn't come fast enough.

Enjoy your cruise

My husband and I are booked on the Carnival Pride to the Mexican Riviera on Oct. 7.

This cruise is sort of an "accident." We originally planned a road trip, but inadvertently discovered a cruise would cost less, so decided to try it. Now we're excited!

We're hoping we'll like it and book Alaska next :D

Our first cruise is to celebrate our anniversaries....30 years for my husband and I , 25 years for my sister and her husband. We are cruising the Western Caribbean Jan 12 leaving out of Ft. Lauderdale via the Grand Princess!

CAN'T WAIT!!

Leaving in 6 days for our first cruise to the Western Caribbean...we are scheduled for Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Belize. Costa Maya is off for now, obviously, but we are happy to travel anywhere!! My husband and I are in our 30s, we are traveling with my best friend and her husband. Cannot wait!!

Archived