Where are all you first time cruisers cruising?

Kitty34

DW and I are treating ourselves to a cruise for our 25th anniversary.

Well be sailing out of Tampa on the Carnival Legend on Nov. 4th.(31days :D). heading to Grand Cayman, Coz., Belize, and Roatan.

Oh, and this is our first trip sans kids since our honeymoon. OMG has it really been 25 years!!

My boyfriend and I are taking our first cruise in feb 2008 on HAL's Noordam out of New York City. It's an 11 day cruise to the southern carribean, and i am SO excited! I can't wait to sail past Lady Liberty and wave to my family in Bayonne!

DW and I are treating ourselves to a cruise for our 25th anniversary.

Well be sailing out of Tampa on the Carnival Legend on Nov. 4th.(31days :D). heading to Grand Cayman, Coz., Belize, and Roatan.

Oh, and this is our first trip sans kids since our honeymoon. OMG has it really been 25 years!!

We are sailing on the Legend the 4th also:D It will be our 23 annisary. Happy 25th!

We'll be on our first cruise on Victory in 13 Jan 08 to W. Carib. Since it will be for our 10th wed anniversary, it'll be good to travel and cruise at the same time. Without kids of course.

We were in Bahamas (Atlantis) last Feb and we had a wonderful time eventhough it was only for three days. That was our first adult trip in ten years without kids (9, 6, 3) and it was refreshing to have a quiet dinner at 8pm instead of the usual 6pm. LOL. During our walking/busing around the island we saw a couple of cruise ships (including Disney, Carnival and one smaller one), and I guess that's when the seed was planted that we need to go on a cruise.

My husband and I our daughter (27) and her husband are all first time cruisers. We are doing14 days round Cape Horn on Celebrity Infinity in January - if we survive this we can cruise anywhere!

We are from Singapore and have 26 hours of flying to get to the port! We're mad.

Archived