Did anyone receive this Princess Servey?

Iamcruzin

I got it yesterday afternoon, and I have 3 cruises booked in the next 8 months. I sent it back right away.

We're lucky in that my job is counter recessional I think - I do 3rd party support for older computers, so the lack of spending on new capital equipment helps us. I think the only thing I checked that would encourage us to cruise more would be great deals.

I got it. It also thanked me for responding to the one previously sent a few months ago. Under comments, I asked them to send the upgrade fairy.

Too funny!

I didn't get this one, but if I had, I would have asked for more 2-for-1 deals that apply to single occupancy. The sale this past winter did but it's been the only time they've done that. I'd cruise more if, every time I got a sale flyer, I could actually take advantage of it (and trust me, I'm sure I spend as much onboard as some couples -- as long as the Tanqueray and Cabernet don't run out, they're getting plenty of revenue from me!).

I have never received one, but I do have 2 cruises booked. I plan to travel as much as I can while I can, that's why I'm not retired and still working! I am fortunate to still have a job that will continue during this recession.

It's just a guess but did they only send it to people who haven't booked a future cruise? :confused:

I don't think so because I have 3 fcc's and I used 2 to book a cruise for next year though Princess.

Archived