Booking # for Cruise Personalizer

O2B@Cagain

Where do you find the Booking Number? I have a reservation number and an order number and neither is doing the trick. Help, please! :eek:

A booking number is given to you by a TA or if your TA is Princess they should have given one to you. the booking number is on your Cruise Personalizer under your Booking Summary or something like that.

marilyn

Where do you find the Booking Number? I have a reservation number and an order number and neither is doing the trick. Help, please! :eek:

My TA lists it as a 'reservation number', that should be the number you add to access your booking.

After you sign in to Princess, click on "my princess" and it will take you directly to your cruise and booking number.

Ron

If you have just recently made your reservation, please wait a few days for the booking number to generate. I have found it may take up to a week, and then my online TA sends it to me automatically.

If you don't see it there, you can also scrowl down on the left under the column titled "Cruise Personalizer" and in blue it says "if you don't see your booking here?" click on that. It will open another window

this shows us

Don't see your booking?

Your booking number could not be retrieved and we apologize for the inconvenience. If you know your booking number, you can access the Cruise Personalizer, otherwise please call 1-800-PRINCESS.

What is a booking number?

A booking number is assigned to you when you make a booking. This number is used to identify all the information related to your cruise. You can find this number in your pre-cruise documents and on your boarding pass.

Click on the Cruise Personalizer link -- another window will open and enter your name and booking number and it should show the booking. But normally it only takes two days, longer if the weekend.

If you have just recently made your reservation, please wait a few days for the booking number to generate. I have found it may take up to a week, and then my online TA sends it to me automatically.

If it's taking a week for your TA to give you a booking number, then that may mean it's taking a week for your TA to actually get around to making the booking. The booking # is generated the minute a booking is finished. I'd be watching that TA very closely . . .

Your travel agent may have given you the booking number that the agency uses, not the Princess booking number. Just call the agent and ask for the Princess booking number.

As others have posted, by the time you are ready to get off the phone with the agent when making the booking, the Princess booking number should be available for you to access the booking at the Princess site.

And as another posted indicated, sign in to My Princess (or sign up for My Princess if you have not been there before) and your booking should be listed.

If it's taking a week for your TA to give you a booking number, then that may mean it's taking a week for your TA to actually get around to making the booking. The booking # is generated the minute a booking is finished. I'd be watching that TA very closely . . .

Hmmmm... "watch closely for what?" Not sure what you mean here. I've used the same online company for all but my first cruise. Love them, love their prices, love their perks. I've never needed the booking number immediately, so therefore have never thought it unusual to have it sent a few days later.

Well if it isn't showing up right away, it could mean that the T.A. has not booked the cruise and if the person thinks they have a cruise and finds out later they could have a bunch of problems. They should also check their credit card company and make sure the deposit is charged to Princess and not to the T.A.(another sign that something is wrong.) I wouldn't wait longer than a 24 hour period. We also have always been able to see our booking before we get off the phone.

I've never heard of it taking anytime at all to get the Booking ID. If you're not getting it immediately from your TA, it means that you don't yet have a reservation, not even an option, or the TA simply hasn't gotten around to sending it to you. In fact, you can have an option (a hold) on a cabin, get a Booking ID and immediately go into the Cruise Personalizer, even before a deposit is made. It's instantaneous, at least in the US and Canada.

Well if it isn't showing up right away, it could mean that the T.A. has not booked the cruise and if the person thinks they have a cruise and finds out later they could have a bunch of problems. They should also check their credit card company and make sure the deposit is charged to Princess and not to the T.A.(another sign that something is wrong.) I wouldn't wait longer than a 24 hour period. We also have always been able to see our booking before we get off the phone.

I always see the booking while I'm still on the phone. :D

Archived