Personalizer

mmyorkston

Haven't had a problem one in the last couple of days, and just double checked. Nope, got right in.

They were doing some upgrading/maintenance to the Princess site over the week end, you might have to call and see if they can fix the problem for you. Good Luck!

I tried to get in and it had an extra step (accepting the cruise contract, which apprently has changed) but now it works as it has done.

You only have to accept the cruise contract one time. Have to accept the personalizer rules every time.

Wonder what happens if you reach the ship and have not accepted the contract online.

I've had a few days recently where I log into My Princess and clicking the personalizer on any of my cruises brings my back to the the My Princess page.

I have another new and bizzare problem. I got a new computer at work, so tried to log in. I couldn't. My password is 10 characters, and it stopped letting me type after 8. Tried it on 3 different browsers, same result.

Then tried at home - that still works because the password is saved and autofills.

Tried a different computer here at the office. Same 8 character problem.

Anyone else seen anything like this?

This must be true. Last October they closed access to it 5 days prior to sailing.....

Bob

I responed to you on the other thread as well, the personalizer although closed 5 days prior can still be accessed to print the boarding pass/travel summary until embarkation day.

I've had a few days recently where I log into My Princess and clicking the personalizer on any of my cruises brings my back to the the My Princess page.

I have another new and bizzare problem. I got a new computer at work, so tried to log in. I couldn't. My password is 10 characters, and it stopped letting me type after 8. Tried it on 3 different browsers, same result.

Then tried at home - that still works because the password is saved and autofills.

Tried a different computer here at the office. Same 8 character problem.

Anyone else seen anything like this?

Could it be that you left your Princess site logged-on at home? I tried to get into my brother's Personalizer but was rejected because he leaves it always signed-on.

Steve

Archived