Royal Carribean through priceline

newtravelers

$10??? Personally, I'd just as soon be in CONTROL of my booking, and book through RCI directly!

Yes, some travel agencies will "give" you an incentive to book with them, but any questions, changes, requests, etc...that you may want to make will have to go through that travel agency...RCI will NOT talk to you as the agency "owns" your reservation.

For a few dollars, is it worth it to you?

We saved many hundreds when we booked our upcoming Alaska cruise through Priceline vs RCI and have had excellent customer service with them since, regarding any questions I've had. The Priceline TA gave me her personal ext. number and has always gotten right back to me.....pleasantly.

This is our first cruise so I had no idea what I was doing at the time, but responded to a Priceline marketing email that, so far, has worked out well. We got the cruise discount, the $140 voucher for hotel rooms for a year and "will supposedly" be receiving a $200 coupon book for the cruise.

So far, so good.

Archived