Eurodam - Sail Away Hot Spots?

scomar

Of course it depends on what's ahead, but 5 and 6 Forward are interesting spots on sail away. Also, as I mentioned in my list of to-do's on Eurodam, top deck 12 offers a great view on sail away or anytime for that matter.

I see that none of these venues are shown on the on-line deck plans. But, they are there.

Does HAL promote a sailaway party on the pool deck?

Oh, yes. Drinks for sale, and Screecher and the HALCats playing as loud as they can.

If the weather doesn't cooperate, the party is moved---usually to the Lido pool area.

Will someone please 'deep six' all the screechers and all the HAL Cats? Surely they can find better than them?!@#$%^&

The only level they know is excrutiatingly loud. That isn't music....... it's noise.

I have to leave whatever venue they appear in. Their noise kills my ears.

And they are equally awful on all the ships IMO

Will someone please 'deep six' all the screechers and all the HAL Cats? Surely they can find better than them?!@#$%^&

The only level they know is excrutiatingly loud. That isn't music....... it's noise.

I was totally shocked when I stopped to listen to the music at the Prinsendam sail-away. It was at a pleasant volume! It was good, lively music, played in such a way that you could recognize the song, and enjoy the technique of the musicians. What a pleasure! :)

IMO, the musicians of whichever edition of the HALCats is playing, are usually good. It's the volume the speakers are set to that needs adjusting (and that should be easy enough to do). The singers, on the other hand.... :rolleyes:

Sailing out of NYC on the Eurodam, we went forward on deck 5 and out on the bow. We had a perfect view of NYC down the harbor and that time there was a narrator explaining everything we passed. We were lucky enough to be treated to a water show in front of the statue because it was the first time the Eurodam sailed out of NY.

Archived