C&A Status on Luggage Tags???

kc320

When did they start adding your C&A Status to the preprinted luggage tags?? I just received my sister's Doc's today for our October cruise & was surprised to see "Gold Member" on the bottom of the tag. I don't remember ever seeing this before...:confused:

Wonder if they are going to start sorting & delivering your luggage based on status???:eek:

It's just a cheap gimmick to make you feel special. The luggage handlers won't care less about our status......too busy throwing bags.

Awww come on...I bet they have the really big "beefy" guy's throwing the D+ luggage & the skinny lil scrawny guys thrown the gold....and they get granny to toss the non-Ca bags...:D

Here's and example of those we have received for upcoming FOS. My colleague is sailing on IOS and their tags don't have this info.

2626604610042203655S500x500Q85.jpg

Further up the tag is your name with surname in bold, a bar code and RCI contact details.

When did they start adding your C&A Status to the preprinted luggage tags?? I just received my sister's Doc's today for our October cruise & was surprised to see "Gold Member" on the bottom of the tag. I don't remember ever seeing this before...:confused:

Wonder if they are going to start sorting & delivering your luggage based on status???:eek:

I have never noticed that before. It would be nice to get an added perk from being a return customer.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived