Hurricane Jimena

Sgt. Jeff

Thanks for the input. In your face is OK as I'm on vacation and only there for several hours. I had heard the Office is not what it used to be (whatever that was) and stayed away last year. Tobasco's & Sand Bar are a little quieter and we may go there later in the day. I don't think BC had a beach location when we were last there, but not sure.

I've heard great things about Pueblo Bonito (we own at Coronado Beach Club) and plan to exchange someday. It just never seems to happen.

LOL! Mango Deck is where we always hang out on Medano Beach. Actually was just there last Tuesday:D It is always fun, lively and great service!!!

Never considered it as "in your face":p Nothing better then a beer in my hand and my toes in the sand at The Mango Deck:D If I want quiet I would sit on my balcony:p:D

Hope you have fun!!!

LOL! Mango Deck is where we always hang out on Medano Beach. Actually was just there last Tuesday. It is always fun, lively and great service!!!

Never considered it as "in your face":p Nothing better then a beer in my hand and my toes in the sand at The Mango Deck. If I want quiet I would sit on my balcony:p

Hope you have fun!!!

I plan on fun based on last years visit. ;) Hopefully, the waves haven't made too big a mess of things. :eek: I'll be there is less than a week. :D

(Images edited to comply with CC limits--sorry :o)

And Cabo today....ahhhh, I love living in paradise. The first is of course the Arch and Land's End for the air today....the bay looked like a duck pond it was so calm, the second is not the Caribbean but just off Pelican Rock - great visibility!, the third is Lover's Beach with kayakers and lots of visitors and the last one here is the tender pier...the awning will be up for the guests tomorrow.

IMG_0658.jpg.dcf48cb24e3bd9b8f3aae050f623632c.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg.46cab8fd17bf03016ceb054303dd234c.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg.1b4c62176b377f4afa4c17bec3f32092.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg.cfbd3abd9dcec55c2a84a539193c3483.jpg

I plan on fun based on last years visit. ;) Hopefully, the waves haven't made too big a mess of things. :eek: I'll be there is less than a week. :D

(Images edited to comply with CC limits--sorry :o)

As you can see in the pictures I posted yesterday and today...there is no mess! Come on down :cool:

So glad most everything survived! I hope your sandbagging and plywood aches and pains are easing. Is that your dog in the lower left hand corner of your tree falling on cars picture? he looks part boxer, great dogs. We are heading your way in Jan. on the Elation. We get 2 days in Cabo, woohoo!:p

So glad most everything survived! I hope your sandbagging and plywood aches and pains are easing. Is that your dog in the lower left hand corner of your tree falling on cars picture? he looks part boxer, great dogs. We are heading your way in Jan. on the Elation. We get 2 days in Cabo, woohoo!:p

Ya know, I didn't even see that in the picture until someone else commented! Yup, that is Bob the Wunderdog and he is half boxer half pitbull.

I couldn't find anyone to help me so I took the plywood off myself yesterday...aches and pains not so bad cause luckily I got the bottle of Aleve's on Saturday! Thanks.

The first overnight with Elation, 6 people did not make it back to the ship Monday night and showed up Tuesday. The last time they did the 2 day, 37 people stayed out partying overnight and returned to the ship on Tuesday. Wonder how many it will be this time???

They really do take a risk staying past the last tender. There is no guarantying the sea state for the next day and if the waters get too rough for the tenders to operate, oh well. Guess they'll just get to spend the $45 cab fare to the airport + $200 or more per person to fly back to San Diego. Hope they have their passports with them since they are required when flying into San Diego from Cabo.

The first overnight with Elation, 6 people did not make it back to the ship Monday night and showed up Tuesday. The last time they did the 2 day, 37 people stayed out partying overnight and returned to the ship on Tuesday. Wonder how many it will be this time???

Really? Are you in contact with the ship.....how would you know this

info:confused:

Archived