New York parking

tidygirl

There are some other place, but they are minimally less $$$ and you have the hassle of getting to/from where you park. I know it's a hard pill to swallow, but for the ease and convenience, park at the terminal. It really is completely hassle free! Look at it this way: If you're a couple taking a week's cruise, it's only $130 pp additional to the cruise fare. Where in Penn are you? Might you be able to take train or bus if it would cost less than that?

I went on Breakaway in May sailing out of NYC. We are also from PA drove up day ahead of cruise and stayed at Hampton Inn in Ridgefield Park NJ but they don't have a shuttle but they allow you to leave your car there fir week. We took cab to port cost of cab was 55.00 each way. I had Hilton Honor Points so my hotel was free so it was a no brainer to just pay for cab. Hotel typically is 129.00 a night the add cab 110.00 not much different to parking at port. I am a cheapskate and always try to save a buck so I check into many different options. There another I option I checked into using parking service called Luxe they will meet you a port and take your car and park it for week then just give them a call when you disembark and they bring car to you cost 180.00 but gets mixed reviews hear. For this reason husband wasn't comfortable using them.

Could you provide more details? What exact date would you do this? Number of people? Are you planning to drive the previous day and stay a precruise night in the NY metro area? One option is to stay at a less expensive hotel in the Parsipanny NJ area , drive in and park at Port Imperial in NJ for $16/day, and take the ferry to 39th & 12th for $9/pp each way. This leaves you a short cab ride or walk from the pier.

We're from Maryland and figured out that driving and parking at the pier was only slightly more expensive than the other options and way more convenient. We were also able to use a coupon floating around cc that knocked the price down to $210 for the week.

We're from Maryland and figured out that driving and parking at the pier was only slightly more expensive than the other options and way more convenient. We were also able to use a coupon floating around cc that knocked the price down to $210 for the week.

Do you have a link to this coupon?

I'm wondering if our family of five driving from Ontario can find a cheaper way to get to the port than driving and parking there? Any thoughts?

Do you have a link to this coupon?

I'm wondering if our family of five driving from Ontario can find a cheaper way to get to the port than driving and parking there? Any thoughts?

The only coupon for Manhattan Cruise Terminal parking has been for sailings of the Norwegian Gem .

Could you please send me the link to the coupon you used? My family will be sailing on the Gen in January. Thanks very much.

Could you please send me the link to the coupon you used? My family will be sailing on the Gen in January. Thanks very much.

Can't figure out how to cut and past it. It is on this cc thread

New York parking coupon for NCL GEM