CARNIVAL SPIRIT, Tableclothes in MDR ?

Thanks all, some Brits want to know, they like things formal you know.:p

If tablecloths in the MDR is an issue for the Brits I doubt whether Carnival Spirit will be to their liking.

I pity the poor Brits if there are expecting something like Arcadia! lol. Tablecloths yes, class no. Although I did enjoy my cruises and going on Spirit again in 2 weeks.

aussiedisneyfan, we are on the same cruise! 10 more sleeps

I pity the poor Brits if there are expecting something like Arcadia! lol. Tablecloths yes, class no. Although I did enjoy my cruises and going on Spirit again in 2 weeks.

Bon Voyage to you both.

Here she is leaving Sydney this evening. I have friends on her at the moment so captured some shots of her departing.

CarnivalSpiritDeparts3_zpsvzhoodim.jpg

So do I, it's their first cruise.

I had a lot of fun with the YHA webcam. I could see their cabin balcony with it and managed to capture a couple of shots of them on their balcony. I think they were quite chuffed with that.

I'm not sure why Spirit gets table cloths while the rest of the fleet out of the US does not. Carnival did away with tablecloths a couple years ago. A sad day. Takes away from the class I think and makes it no better than going to Chili's or Applebee's for dinner. Not the same.

I'm not sure why Spirit gets table cloths while the rest of the fleet out of the US does not. Carnival did away with tablecloths a couple years ago. A sad day. Takes away from the class I think and makes it no better than going to Chili's or Applebee's for dinner. Not the same.

Legend also has tablecloths when she's down under for our summer season.

Carnival seemed more "Princess" when we did a short cruise this year (from Sydney) I was expecting more "P&O Aus" (not to be confused with P&O UK which is different again:rolleyes:)

P&O here in Australia do not have tablecloths now.

Jane if they have ever cruised PO Oceana then they will feel right at home on the Spirit......;p Much to Johns dismay:o, he's not a lover of the Spirits depressing atrium decor, I am booking the Spirits repo post dry dock Singapore to Sydney next June .....fingers crossed they gut the atrium :'):'):')

Carnival seemed more "Princess" when we did a short cruise this year (from Sydney) I was expecting more "P&O Aus" (not to be confused with P&O UK which is different again:rolleyes:)

The Pacific Dawn definitely had tableclothes in the MDR a couple of weeks ago.

The Pacific Dawn definitely had tableclothes in the MDR a couple of weeks ago.

Thats good news!! Must be the two HAL ships, photos I have seen there were no cloths and I remember when they first started sailing people we complaining there were no cloths......great if they have changed it:D

When did this start, we cruised last month and they had still cloths in the MDR.