Rccl
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Alaska

Recent Profile Visitors

8,942 profile views

Jimbo's Achievements

10,000+ Club

10,000+ Club (10/20)

1. @niksmom630 Next trip to Alaska try an itinerary and a different cruise line that goes to Glacier Bay. It's a whole new different experience.
  2. What the aveage number of people that dies each year taking that hike?
  3. Really nice, looks like a lot of work, but my question is wonder what happens when a really windy wild storm comes rolling into your back yard. We get some really nasty heavy hard blowing storms here. It would be alot of work over and over again remaking it I think.
  4. My Wife and her parents took her and her Brother many times on that train. Goes into Grand Central Station doesn't it? When we lived in NJ we would take the River Line Train in Florence to Trenton, NJ and then switch trains to the Northeast Corridor to ,Penn Station, NYC..........I have never been to Grand Central Station. How far of a walk is it to Time Square from that station?
  5. My Wife grew up in West Haven.Ct.. keep telling her the Long Island Sound is not a real beach, it's gravel pit. Tell her to come with me where I used to live growing up and I can show her real sand on a Jersey Beach at Long Beach Island. ๐Ÿ™‚
  6. Guess this wouldn't be a an excursion to bring young children run loose on would it? If a big gust of wind comes up unexpectingly that would be bad wouldn't it. What is the bathroom situation like on these 5 and 7 hour hiking tours people are taking?
  7. Meclizine can also be your friend for motion sickness. Most times it's much cheaper then Bonine too. https://www.amazon.com/Reliable-Meclizine-25mg-Tablets-Bottle/dp/B01FN03COC/ref=sr_1_1?dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.dppeaHUA6NU-Nt5t4j7xSQj6mRuhryNlsrTZcY3ojOh2O1uuQYIIAYMH5EDBRG0kqiLVvx-ZUlC7YpLco33vU5cHU9zArycUPxO2G_aQa0FuvQLg4046g915aiORE2S7cJNy1prgM29UGoeb9mabXkKjmFBWv-f5hQYnt98Cb7xbDo2b8dAdnHQDmi6VqAZvZiXFCTljF3H1Y2PlkZM8BWG4R3aMZVRdevDIv18dmLo.y5-XJ3j963v3hjhHgb5nj0cLgBXTU4r1fZjWtocF_YE&dib_tag=se&hvadid=604634758979&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9008817&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=1056267256994087312&hvtargid=kwd-379508329087&hydadcr=25974_13487771&keywords=meclizine+for+motion+sickness&qid=1717761655&sr=8-1
  8. I agree also, but you still have to be somewhat smart about the issue you have and act accordingly even though it may not be the way you have handled things in the past.
  9. We went to ship doctors for the test, we each got 2 days worth of FFC for the days we were confined to our cabin, wasn't a big deal since last 2 days were sea days anyway. 2/14th of the total we each paid for the cruisefare. They brought us all the food we wanted and called and checked on us quite often.
  10. That's what happened to us on the last 2 days of a 14 night Greenland Cruise last September 2023.......turned out to be Covid. Nasty Cough/ sore throat and little fever. First time either my a Wife or I ever got the Covid, and it had to happen on a cruise. Did you take a test for Covid?
ร—
ร—