Oasis of the Seas – a Photographic Study (over 100 ship pictures)

How much is the internet package please?

The price depends on the length of the cruise! There´s an 60 min package, a 24 hour package, a cruise flat rate for one device at a time or a cruise flat rate for two devices at a time.

steamboats

Love the pictures!

Thoughts:

1. Glad to see Zoltar is still earning his keep. :)

2. People in line at Guest Services look none too happy. :(;)

3. Thank you for the picture of the Sabor menu.

4. Nice to see some of the "CATS" set.

5. Diamond Lounge looks bigger and great ocean views.

6. Dog House is popular on the Allure as well. Glad to see Oasis has one now.

Questions

1. Will this TA get to see a performance of "CATS"?

2. Any news on the Concierge Lounge? To be gone completely?

Can't say enough "thank you's" for the pictures and commentary!

I love your pictures...thanks!

It's interesting to see Sabor. There's a totally different vibe than Sabor on the Navigator. It looks like they modified the concept to fit the Boardwalk surroundings, and I see the menu is a la carte instead of a cover charge.

Here's Sabor on the Navigator:

IMG_8010W-L.jpg

IMG_8015W-L.jpg

It's interesting to see Sabor. There's a totally different vibe than Sabor on the Navigator. It looks like they modified the concept to fit the Boardwalk surroundings, and I see the menu is a la carte instead of a cover charge.

Here's Sabor on the Navigator:

IMG_8010W-L.jpg

IMG_8015W-L.jpg

Cindy in 30 days you can try The New Sabor! Can't wait!😄

Royal definitely "Boardwalked Up" Sabor.:) Totally impressed with Sabor on the Navigator.

The price depends on the length of the cruise! There´s an 60 min package, a 24 hour package, a cruise flat rate for one device at a time or a cruise flat rate for two devices at a time.

steamboats

steamboats and/or OP would you mind keeping an eye on the internet package prices. On our week on Oasis recently they introduced some good packages towards the end of the cruise - eg $70 for 3 full days. I wonder if, as the cruise progresses, they may introduce different packages later. I am interested as I will be on the Liberty TA soon and wonder whether they will do something similar.

Some other cruisers on other forum posted they have issues all over the ship cause they don't fixed all during the dry dock...so thatswhy maybe the lines are that long...
Can you post a link, or give the title of the other forum? Would like to see what others have to say about the state of the ship.

Bobal, we didn´t have any other offers on the eastbound TA than those mentioned. Was the same on the Majesty a couple of days before.

As for the CL. DH just emailed my photos of the deckplans displayed in the elevator lobbies (he was aft). Deck 11 does only show "Wonderland" and no "Concierge Lounge & Wonderland". All changes including those effective by March 2015 are already on those deckplans. I don´t think they redo the signage... And actually there´s no need for a separate CL. Suite and Pinnacle can use the new Suite Lounge, Diamond and Diamond+ (and Pinnacle) can use the new Diamond Lounge. So why stick on a third lounge? Wouldn´t make much sense... o.k. regarding the fact that not everything RCI is doing is also making sense...:rolleyes::D

steamboats