Children’s Menu

Eaglecw

Don't think it has changed in ages.

My husband LOVES the banana split on the kids menu! :D

You don't have to order off the kids menu to get the banana split, just order what you want in a bowl of ice cream. I get Chocolate ice cream with a little chocolate syrup along with pineapple and strawberry sauces. It is my favorite go to when they don't have lemon sorbet or one of the other desserts I like.

We cruised on the Royal in December and the kids menu was the same as in this thread I believe. My kids were a little disappointed it was the same menu all 10 nights of the cruise.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=79028&highlight=menus

They can also order from the Adult menu. Might be something they're like better on it.

At least they also have that option.

Anyone have a picture of the latest and greatest children’s menu? Sometimes I don’t care for what’s on the main MDR menu so I’ll order off the children’s menu.

I have one from our recent cruise, but I haven't downloaded it yet. I'll get to it.

But, as noted, it's basically the same as it's always been.

I ordered off it 3 of the 15 nights we were on our cruise. I have simple tastes and I find the offerings in the MDR pretty unappealing, most of the time. I loved the hamburger I got off the children's menu. And, of course, the banana split....yummmm

They can also order from the Adult menu. Might be something they're like better on it.

At least they also have that option.

Our son who has cruised with us about 10 times sticks to the chicken fingers until the crab leg, lobster, escargot, etc show up. Then it is order off the big people menu. At 10 years old, they would like that!:D

Don't think it has changed in ages.

My husband LOVES the banana split on the kids menu! :D

Hi LuLu,

I can’t believe Roundman doesn’t order at least one Volcano on every cruise.

LuLu don’t forget about our dance if they play music in the dining room. :D

Tony

Anyone have a picture of the latest and greatest children’s menu? Sometimes I don’t care for what’s on the main MDR menu so I’ll order off the children’s menu.

Here it is

38219237866_05fe3b2e3f_b.jpgChildrens Menu

The Love Boat Volcano is my favorite

36436570016_6d50621a88_k.jpgVolcano

I once ordered the spaghetti with meatballs as an appetizer and it was quite good.

My grandchildren had no complaints about the food on the Regal

38431430534_3265cf2a27_b.jpgLeft dining rm happy

Howard

• 2 months later...
Do you get weird looks from the waiters when an adult orders from the kids' menu? I know my father in law would love the spaghetti & meatballs but he is shy to ask.

No weird looks from the waitstaff when ordering or when delivering food on the children's menu.

Sometimes weird looks from others at our table.

Do you get weird looks from the waiters when an adult orders from the kids' menu? I know my father in law would love the spaghetti & meatballs but he is shy to ask.

Only when I ask for crayons to use to color on the other side of the menu :)

My Mom use to order the spaghetti and meatballs nightly as an appetizer.

Only when I ask for crayons to use to color on the other side of the menu :)

My Mom use to order the spaghetti and meatballs nightly as an appetizer.

I also ordered it as an appetizer and it was very good. My grandchildren loved it and had no complaints.

You can order it with your choice of sauce.

38431430534_3265cf2a27_b.jpg by

and top the meal off with the Volcano

36436570016_6d50621a88_k.jpgVolcano

And who cares what others think!

Howard

You won't get weird looks, but you could have an uninformed waiter.

DH wanted spaghetti & meatballs for lunch one day (on a 34 day B2B), the waiter refused because "you're not a child". I told the head waiter, he told the Maitre D' and the Maitre D' counseled the waiter.

That particular waiter had the dinner service section right next to where we were sitting. He spent the rest of the cruise bowing & brown nosing us every time he saw us. Pulled out my chair, offered us water, big smile all the time...remember I said he wasn't our dinner waiter.;)