Suite guests - concierge contact pre-cruise?

cruisetek

:d:d:d

so you’re the other one! ? Lol [emoji23]. Thanks for the info. We’re in a sky suite on the equinox on 9/14. I thought the extra special treatment was a bit over the top for the sky suite.

Let’s go mets!

Trip

let's go mets !!!!:d:d:d

sent from my iphone using forums

My husband and I are sailing with our daughter in an RS in the next few weeks. I'm not so much worried about being contacted, but what types of things do people ask for? Or types of special requests? Outside of the 2 bottles of booze and specialty dining reservations, I can't think of anything else!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Forums mobile app

Things like requesting specific soda, water, beer etc be stocked in your mini bar, don’t want the bottle of champagne asking to have it replaced with a wine you like, celebrating a special occasion let them assist are a few others.

I always ask for a sun bed on the balcony as there is plenty of room although that bath on the balcony is a real space grabber. I always leave the speciality restaurants until we are on board so that I can see what order they are using the luminae menus as there are some that do not suit my wife.

Since the RS already includes one sun bed, do you ask for a second one?

I agree the bath on the balcony is a waste.

Edited by jagoffee

Was just in a Sky Suite on Reflection and received an email from Shoreside Concierge about 2 weeks before. No call. I emailed back twice. Once with a request which was responded to in 3 days. The other was a simple question about which nights are evening chic. Never received a response to that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Since the RS already includes one sun bed, do you ask for a second one?

I agree the bath on the balcony is a waste.

It includes the chaise type seat, the same as is on the balcony of the CS but my wife commandeers that one if we are out on the balcony. If I want to lie out and have a little sleep I need a sun bed for myself.

We had a situation in a RS on the Eclipse where there was foul water moving between the jacuzzi bath in the bathroom and the one on the balcony. Both baths were emitting the smell making the balcony fairly uncomfortable and the bathroom with a terrible smell. It lasted for 11 of the 13 days of the cruise so I would certainly be an advocate for removing them.

It includes the chaise type seat, the same as is on the balcony of the CS but my wife commandeers that one if we are out on the balcony. If I want to lie out and have a little sleep I need a sun bed for myself.

We had a situation in a RS on the Eclipse where there was foul water moving between the jacuzzi bath in the bathroom and the one on the balcony. Both baths were emitting the smell making the balcony fairly uncomfortable and the bathroom with a terrible smell. It lasted for 11 of the 13 days of the cruise so I would certainly be an advocate for removing them.

Agree wholeheartedly...I think they are a waste of space....we used it once on our last cruise...just a novelty that I bet doesn't get used much by anyone....

Yikes! What was your Suite #?? We are booked in a RS on the Eclipse and our friend is in the RS next to us.

It was1239. There were also problems in 1116 which is the same suite at the other side. Both have a down pipe from above. I am sure that they must have fixed this by now. It was Sept/Oct 2016. Booked the suite as i had just had my 60th. Didn’t quite work as planned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree wholeheartedly...I think they are a waste of space....we used it once on our last cruise...just a novelty that I bet doesn't get used much by anyone....

I do not use these because I am not convinced that the filters are ever cleaned between cruises so you could have the gunge from the last 20 cruise floated in the filter.

There are no lists showing when the filters were cleaned or what was found when they did it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks.

My husband and I are sailing with our daughter in an RS in the next few weeks. I'm not so much worried about being contacted, but what types of things do people ask for? Or types of special requests? Outside of the 2 bottles of booze and specialty dining reservations, I can't think of anything else!

We are not overboard on our request but as a sample of what I usually request.

120V 3 prong extension cord

2 isotonic pillows

2. down pillows

exchange champagne to Chardonnay

Reservation for special dining xxxx on first night

selection of the items for refrigerator and the 2 bottles of choice

We are sailing on Constellation on 7/21 in a RS. I received an e-mail from the Shoreside Concierge on 7/4/18. It may have been a bit early as she indicated she would be going on vacation between 7/7 and 7/14.

The shoreside concierge was very efficient in getting back to me taking care of the items I had arranged and some questions I had.

If for some reason you don't hear from her you can contact:

Concierge Desk at 1-877-290-5881 seven days a week between 7:00 am to 7:00 pm CST

Thanks for posting the phone number! Ironically, I posted that I wasn't worried about being contacted, but were leaving this Sunday, 7/22 and no one had called or emailed yet! I called and the woman I spoke with was shocked no one had reached out yet, especially at less than a week out.