Mimosa’s to go

travel1light

What time do you want them? We are on the Equinox now and today the Oceanview Bar opened at 10am. Al Bacio at 6:30am. Pool Bat at 9am.

Good information, thanks. Not sure I can wait till 10. :)

Other 2 will work as long as they can serve mimosas.

What about Destinations Bar? Supposed to be open at 7 AM.

We have cruised on five different Celebrity ships and have not run across a Destinations Bar.

Yes, only place I have seen it listed is on the celebrity phone app and a message post from a few years ago. Said it was a small bar just as you enter Oceanview Cafe. Said that would be were breakfast goers would get there early morning bloody Mary's etc.

We have cruised on five different Celebrity ships and have not run across a Destinations Bar.

Yes, only place I have seen it listed is on the celebrity phone app and a message post from a few years ago. Said it was a small bar just as you enter Oceanview Cafe. Said that would be were breakfast goers would get there early morning bloody Mary's etc.

It is a small bar close to the entrance of the buffet on the starboard side. It also serves as the service bar for the buffet. Can easily be overlooked as most are more interested checking out the area for a seat when entering.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Good information, thanks. Not sure I can wait till 10. :)

Other 2 will work as long as they can serve mimosas.

When we were on Silhouette, I was able to get Mimosas around 7 am in the buffet with no issues at all

Do any of the bars serve other champagne drinks like Bellini's, Kir Royale, etc?

I think that they all do except for the WCB and Slush.

On our last cruise we’re we greeted with Kir Royals when embarking.

Drink up 🥂🍷🍸🍹🍻🍾

What time do you want them? We are on the Equinox now and today the Oceanview Bar opened at 10am. Al Bacio at 6:30am. Pool Bat at 9am.

Not sure what ship OP is sailing on, but on my recent Summit (M-class) sailing, the outdoor bar adjacent to Oceanview Cafe (called Sunset Bar on M-class ships, though I understand Sunset Bar on S-class is something different) was open at 6:30 AM every day.

Interesting. I haven't seen that name used. I've always called that little counter "the beverage counter at the buffet."