Photo packages!

tortuga1975

Will these include any pics taken around ship like on cruise elegant night or just those in the dining room.....would anyone know please? Thanks

It includes all pictures you find in the Pixels gallery, so that would include the cruise elegant photo shoot set ups. What is not included is the private photo shoot you can reserve in advance.

So I'm thinking great, finally Carnival offer a decent option for photo packages similar to those available on other cruise lines!

Then I read the fine print and as I expected- "Pixel packages are not available for Australia sailings."

***? I can understand some exclusions due to different laws etc but why this?

The Australian Fun shop is hardly worth looking at, eg no cooler bags, flowers, tote bags etc.

Is Australian money no good for Carnival?

Cheers

It includes all pictures you find in the Pixels gallery' date=' so that would include the cruise elegant photo shoot set ups. What is not included is the private photo shoot you can reserve in advance.[/quote']

Thank you...didn't know if they were classed as private. Will book the package thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

May be a stupid question but: You can still buy individual pictures on board, right? Say we just want 1 or 2 of our photos, this is still allowed without having to buy a package?

From carnival.com:

Purchase On Board - Photo Packages and Prices for Ships with Non-Digital Gallery

Original Prints

Prices may vary depending on the category of the shot.

• Fun Shots (5x7): $11.99 to $14.99 USD each
  • Cruise Collectibles (6x9): $14.99 to $17.99 USD each (embarkation photos, dining room photos and gangway photos)
  • Pro Portraits (8x10): $21.99 USD each

Reprint Value Sheet: $9.99 USD per image (sheet)

Photos must be purchased in their original size before reproductions can be ordered. Offer not available for groups of 6 or more.

• 2 - 5x7 prints
  • 1 - 6x9 print
  • 1 - 8x10 print
  • 1 - 5x7 + 4 wallet size prints
  • 1 CD

Canvas Wall Art

• 16" x 20" - $59.95 USD each
  • 20" x 30" - $79.95 USD each

Purchase On Board - Photo Packages and Prices for Ships with Digital Gallery (purchases made on Digital HUB App)

• Digital Downloads on your personal mobile device - $15.00 USD each
  • Digital Downloads on a Memory Drive - $19.99 USD each
  • 1 - 8x10 professional print - $19.99 USD each
  • 2 - 5x7 same image professional print - $19.99 USD
  • 1 - 5x7 + 4 Wallets size same image professional print - $19.99 USD
  • Combo-Digital Download on your personal mobile device + 1 - 8x10 professional print same image - $21.99 USD
  • Combo-Digital Download on your personal mobile device + 2 - 5x7 professional print same image - $21.99 USD
  • Combo-Digital Download on your personal mobile device + 1 - 5x7 + 4 Wallets size print same image - $21.99 USD

I would personally prefer a fourth option of $100 or even $150 for a thumb drive of ALL of the photos electronically and NONE of them printed.

I'm with you. I'd gladly pay $100 per cabin to get all of the photo on my cruise next month. This may be the first and last chance to cruise with my parents and I want pictures.

Wait ... a question.

Pixels Plus states ALL YOUR PRINTS but when looking at the package states: Save up to 67% vs purchasing (30) 8x10 prints onboard.

Does that mean I only receive 30 prints?

Same with the Pixels Plus Digital, states ALL but says 60.

Some clarification would be great.

Anyone have input on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would personally prefer a fourth option of $100 or even $150 for a thumb drive of ALL of the photos electronically and NONE of them printed.

YES!!! I had the exact same thought. Printing the pictures is so odd to me when you have a thumb drive option.

Wait ... a question.

Pixels Plus states ALL YOUR PRINTS but when looking at the package states: Save up to 67% vs purchasing (30) 8x10 prints onboard.

Does that mean I only receive 30 prints?

Same with the Pixels Plus Digital, states ALL but says 60.

Some clarification would be great.

What they are saying is that if you bought 30 prints it would cost you 67% more.

The packages are unlimited

Cheers

This is a great deal for us! We love having pictures taken and end up scanning them at home. We always sort through to pick out our favorites so this will save time AND money.

Great tip about bringing an envelope with us too.

From what I read if there are minors under 21 in a different cabin they could be included in the pictures so if you have a child staying in a different room but under 21 they should be included. I just purchased the $250 package and board the Vista on Saturday. I’ll report more when I get back.

Right! I am excited about this package because I spent $200 on my last cruise for a selection of photos and digital copies on a USB and now I can have ALL of them.

• At least 1 person in the stateroom must be in each photo in the Pixels photo package or children under 21 staying in a different cabin to receive the images as part of the pixels photo package.

Are there a lot of opportunities to get your picture taken?

Yes, photographers everywhere including the dining rooms. Knowing I wasn't going to pay for all of the pictures in the past I avoided some of them. Now I will say CHEESE :D:D

Yes, photographers everywhere including the dining rooms. Knowing I wasn't going to pay for all of the pictures in the past I avoided some of them. Now I will say CHEESE :D:D

Thank you. I have absolutely no self control when it comes to purchasing pictures so I also avoid photographers whenever possible. Now I will be hunting them down lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm considering buying a package, but I'm not 100% sure which one yet. We cruise on Breeze May 6, and I'd love to get all the pictures, but I'm curious if it's only the "professional" ones they do on formal nights, or if it includes the candid shots they do around the ship and/or the ones they take in the dining room. Does anyone know if these images are included in the packages? Has anyone already cruised and experienced the process first hand?

I'm considering buying a package, but I'm not 100% sure which one yet. We cruise on Breeze May 6, and I'd love to get all the pictures, but I'm curious if it's only the "professional" ones they do on formal nights, or if it includes the candid shots they do around the ship and/or the ones they take in the dining room. Does anyone know if these images are included in the packages? Has anyone already cruised and experienced the process first hand?

Yes, it includes all of your photos. Nobody would pay $100+ for just the few pictures you get at dinner.

I have not read your responses, but if no one has mentioned, checking out the pictures is done differently than last year. The pictures are NOT out where you can look at them, everything is done by computer now, and can be confusing at times while deciding which ones you want, and do not want, etc.

I have not read your responses, but if no one has mentioned, checking out the pictures is done differently than last year. The pictures are NOT out where you can look at them, everything is done by computer now, and can be confusing at times while deciding which ones you want, and do not want, etc.

So you can't see the actual pictures now just view on a computer?? How does that work?? We were on Splendor last month and could view pics. Has this just changed since introduction of the package??

Sent from my iPad using Forums