Room Service Menu

Working 2 Cruise

I agree with you regarding eating a meal on my lap. Twice over the years I caught the flu,. once on the Royal and once on the caribbean Princess. Both times I was quarantined for several days and could only utilize room service. I appreciated that there was no delivery charge.

Interestingly enough,. the caribbean princess at the time allowed me to order room service using that night's dinner menu. I at least had a nice variety of food to order. On the Royal they made me stick to the room service menu (of which nothing appealed to me). Many nights my husband returned to the cabin with food from the buffet for me.

Much nicer to go to buffet/dining rooms and join others for a nice sit down meal. Just my opinion.:):):):)

• 4 months later...
On 8/18/2018 at 5:52 AM, happy cruzer said:

No problem with this room service menu, but I am still asking does anyone know if it on all the ships or do the others still have the previous room service menu with fewer choices and less fees. Are there plans to roll this one out to the other ships? Thanks.

Also the new menu says offered 20 hours a day, what are the hours?

• 5 weeks later...

Most ships have the old room service menus Only fee pizza.  . The new menu seems to be on the

Royal, Regal and would guess the new ships coming.

Some ships have added new things to the grill and to the pizza station outside but not to room service.

Wow!  Thanks for posting the menu.  I have never even looked at the room service menu!!!  We have a mini-suite for our March 17th cruise (with two grandchildren,) so we might have a good opportunity to try it out.  It has just never occurred to me to dine in my stateroom...except for Ultimate Balcony Dinner on the Royal in December (but our daughter arranged that as a gift to us.)  

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:57 PM, suekel said:

And you got the MDR menu?

Yes, when you're in a suite you get a breakfast menu, dinner menu, expanded choices tag for breakfast room service, fruit bowl, etc....you really don't need to leave your suite much.

I do think it's interesting they charge $4 for a cheese plate when it's just as easy to go up to the buffet and get your own for free. Guess you're paying for the thrill of someone delivering it to your door.