Sailing right now... you think they'll take her to the naughty room?

My mom just boarded the Radiance around 1100am. She gave 3 pieces of luggage to the porter; all at once.

She just called me on my cell to tell me they delieved 2 of her luggage only. She said the one they haven't delieved yet is the one where my stepfather put a bottle of alcohol:rolleyes:.

I TOLD HIM NOT TO DO IT!!! But he wouldn't listen. You think they'll call them to the naughty room?

My mom just boarded the Radiance around 1100am. She gave 3 pieces of luggage to the porter; all at once.

She just called me on my cell to tell me they delieved 2 of her luggage only. She said the one they haven't delieved yet is the one where my stepfather put a bottle of alcohol:rolleyes:.

I TOLD HIM NOT TO DO IT!!! But he wouldn't listen. You think they'll call them to the naughty room?

He can plead ignorance of the rule...they will confiscate and return it to him when departing

I hope so. When you break the rules, you should face the consequences.

tell him to say he thought he was cruising on carnival :eek: :D

You are asking for pure speculation on our part based on just about nothing.

1. Bags checked together with a porter often get separated. You posted this at 2:39 P.M. Most baggage is delivered after this time.

2. Perhaps it was detected and they will have to go claim the bag.

3. If it was detected, it may or may not be returned to them at the end of the cruise.

4. It could have been dropped in the water and is floating away in the harbor.

Lots of possibilities. :rolleyes:

You are asking for pure speculation on our part based on just about nothing.

1. Bags checked together with a porter often get separated. You posted this at 2:39 P.M. Most baggage is delivered after this time.

2. Perhaps it was detected and they will have to go claim the bag.

3. If it was detected, it may or may not be returned to them at the end of the cruise.

4. It could have been dropped in the water and is floating away in the harbor.

Lots of possibilities. :rolleyes:

5. An evil robot beat up the Porter and took the bag, said evil robot is behind thee Tampa aquarium get tossed and wearing your mother's underwear.

What do you think?

Well its 5:00 PM right now (CST) so I hope you come back and let us know if they truely got sent to the Naughty Room or just had the luggage seperated from the rest and it will be delivered later.

:D

5. An evil robot beat up the Porter and took the bag, said evil robot is behind thee Tampa aquarium get tossed and wearing your mother's underwear.

And this is why I love this site!!...this poster has the best response to this situation ...the visual I had after reading it..Im still smiling!!!

Look at it this way. We cruise to see and do new things. If they have never been, then the naughty room is a new experience for them. My DW plans on bringing a fan. It is not forbidden in the rules, but recent posts indicate that they are sending them to the naughty room, so, she may get her first experience with the naughty room. Not that there has never been a reason in the past why she should not have gone:D

God? Is that you? Here to judge the sinners on the message boards? :rolleyes:

Even God let them have wine at the Last Supper. And let's not forget the turning water into wine. Don't know if they all had to pay a corkage fee, though!

as a first time offender of the rccl booze rule the worst that will happen to him is that they will kiock him off the ship...ONLY KIDDING... they will not kick him off the ship...they will be fine and they will have the vacation of a life time...and yes if they do take the bottle they will probably gtet it back on the lst night...which would be next friday night...if it a 7 day trip...

Look at it this way. We cruise to see and do new things. If they have never been, then the naughty room is a new experience for them. My DW plans on bringing a fan. It is not forbidden in the rules, but recent posts indicate that they are sending them to the naughty room, so, she may get her first experience with the naughty room. Not that there has never been a reason in the past why she should not have gone:D

I am real interested in ships and how they are constructed and all but the last thing I would want to do is waste time going to the naughty room to find out I had packed something I should not have.

Tim

We got off the Radiance today and there were 2 tables at departure of items confiscated on boarding. It looked like mostly irons and fans. Funny thing is my husband had to go to the naughty room to pick up his bag because they thought they saw "something" in it. He had nothing that wasn't allowed and was not happy to have had to wait in line with about 100 others to get his bag.

We got off the Radiance today and there were 2 tables at departure of items confiscated on boarding. It looked like mostly irons and fans. Funny thing is my husband had to go to the naughty room to pick up his bag because they thought they saw "something" in it. He had nothing that wasn't allowed and was not happy to have had to wait in line with about 100 others to get his bag.

And I have been in the same situation and been frustrated too, but something looked suspicious that caused attention to his bag just as it did mine on one occassion. Heck, that happens in airports as well causing a delay doesn't it ? And that too is an inconvenience, right ?

It's not only screening for prohibited items folks, but also about security of passengers as well. So it takes out 1/2 hour of my time...or there is an extended delay in getting onboard the ship.... is it going to ruin the rest of my cruise ? I think not !

Even God let them have wine at the Last Supper. And let's not forget the turning water into wine. Don't know if they all had to pay a corkage fee, though!

Then someone better tell the powers-to-be at Royal Caribbean this:p. At least they can allow everyone to bring just one bottle of wine per cabin onboard.

Archived