My Azamara

almostnewtocruise

Does anyone else have problems with the access to his/her reservations on "My Azamara"?

We have booked our cruise (at last!), and although it appears on the My Azamara site (with a "confirmed" status), I can't do anything with it. When I try to open the "manage your reservation " option I get this :

"Exception while executing Cruise API Txn : null"

Does anyone (Andy?) know what can be done about it?

Miriam

Does anyone else have problems with the access to his/her reservations on "My Azamara"?

We have booked our cruise (at last!), and although it appears on the My Azamara site (with a "confirmed" status), I can't do anything with it. When I try to open the "manage your reservation " option I get this :

Miriam

I understand it is only for 'fully paid up' guests.

Quote : I understand it is only for 'fully paid up' guests

I don't think that's the case.. At least it wasn't so the last time we sailed on Azamara (June this year). I could "manage" my reservation then - long before the final payment..

Also I don't seem to be able to register for the M&M party (the system "doesn't recognize" me) , even though there are already 4 people registered there - and I am sure neither of them has already paid all their dues..

Maybe there is something wrong with my reservation number. but before I start complaining to my TA, I would like to know if for all the others here the online access to your reservation is working just fine, or has anyone encountered the same problem ? And have you tried that today?

Maybe there is something wrong with my reservation number. but before I start complaining to my TA, I would like to know if for all the others here the online access to your reservation is working just fine, or has anyone encountered the same problem ? And have you tried that today?
Tried just now & no problems. We're under deposit but haven't made final payment. Was able to access our reservation details using our booking number at My Azamara. There were several options available - hotels, spa, excursions - but no details there yet for our sailing.

Miriam

Hi Miriam !

I am not currently booked on Azamara at the momement, so I cannot reference a booked reservation of mine, to look for website issues. I know that Celebrity and Azamara pretty much use the same technology, so I checked a Celebrity booking, and all seems fine.

As a few others have suggested, without being paid in full, you may only have limited access to your booking. That's how it has worked for me with past Celebrity bookings.

However, a "Null" message, is usually some sort of webpage error. I would suggest a few things to try :

1. Clear the Cache on your Browser. This will probably not solve the error, but it is worth a try.

2. Try again tomorrow. It could be an Azamara website glitch.

3. Try emailing Azamara with your booking number. I'm sure they can look into it for you.

I wish I had a definitive answer, but I hope one of the above suggestions work for you. Good Luck !

Edited by Host Andy

I understand it is only for 'fully paid up' guests.

No, one needs to go to "Before You Cruise" at the top of the page and than "Manage My Reservation". on the left (first link)

According to Azamara you can only access "My Azamara" if you booked through the internet on their web site (I think that's the link that I could not use).

On "Manage Your Reservation" you need to enter the booking number, name, date. etc.at the bottom right of the page.

I can pull mine reservation up with just the deposit paid. You can also book shore excursions, Spa treatments, etc.

It is confusing finding the right link.

Edited by Jade13

Miriam

Go to "Before You Cruise" at the top of the page and than "Manage My Reservation". on the left.

Enter your booking numer, last name, cruise date, etc. and you can access your reservation, and book shore excursions, etc.

Thank you all for your help!

I still can't access my reservation - and I should know how it's supposed to be done - either through "My Azamara" - or through "Manage My Reservation" on "Before You Cruise" (they will get you to the same place anyway..). It still doesn't recognize me - or my reservation number..

(touch of paranoia - maybe that's Azamara's way to "revenge" my criticizing their sale's advertising? NOO.. it can't be! icon11.gif )

I tried Andy's way (deleting temp files etc), but it didn't do the trick (as you predicted)..

So now it's in the hands of my TA.. If that won't help - I'll try Azamara. Luckily my cruise is still many months away!

thanks again

Miriam

Since the majority of response's have been that people can access I would go with Andys suggestion of a web browser issue.

If you havent already update your browser to the latest version and any software updates that browser has. Alternatively download another browser client such as Firefox or Googles Chrome and try those. I have just used IE 8, Chrome and Firefox and had no issue accessing or "managing my account".

I suppose the other way is too use another computer, a friend's or work.

Best of luck

Again thank you all for your suggestions!

I tried another computer - and nooo,, it still doesn't work..

I haven't tried another browser yet (I am not sure all of those suggested here work with my Windows)..

In the meantime I got an answer from my travel agency .. who got an answer from Azamara .. that it's all a "matter of time". That you are allowed to access your reservation only 2-3 months before the actual sailing ( my next cruise is May 2010).

As far as I remember from my previous cruise with Azamara I could access my reservation much sooner than that.. But - before I continue arguing with them - I would like to be sure that among those of you who indeed are able "to manage" their reservation are also people with bookings for May 2010 and further..

Another reason that I really don't trust that answer is because of this:

I was also informed that there is no reservations for a mix and mingle. Yes it takes place on the ship, but you don’t have to sign up for it.

VERY strange!

Miriam

All the alternate browsers I listed are Windows compatible, Safari is as well. I seem to remember accessing or "managing my reservation" about 2 months ago we sail Jan 23rd 2010. Maybe the rules have changed so asking for people to confirm that are on a similar time frame as yourselves is the right thing to do.

But - before I continue arguing with them - I would like to be sure that among those of you who indeed are able "to manage" their reservation are also people with bookings for May 2010 and further..
Our sailing is mid-April 2010 so that's about 6 months out. We booked thru a TA & we can access our booking either thru My Azamara or Manage My Reservation. As you say, they bring you to the same sign-in place. Our reservation details are there, as well as various add-on options (hotel, spa, transportation). Shorex details are not yet available for our sailing. Sounds like you may have a problem. :(:(

Our sailing is mid-April 2010 so that's about 6 months out. We booked thru a TA & we can access our booking either thru My Azamara or Manage My Reservation. As you say, they bring you to the same sign-in place. Our reservation details are there, as well as various add-on options (hotel, spa, transportation). Shorex details are not yet available for our sailing. Sounds like you may have a problem. :(:(

Indeed I think we may "have a problem"..

But it's early days yet, and we'll be leaving soon for a Trans Atlantic cruise on a BIG ship (must be a very different experience from Azamara).

So I'll give it a rest for a while hoping the problem will "go away" by itself.

We'll be back in December and - if the problem persist - we'll have to start again..

In the meantime, thank you all very much for your helpful advice!

Miriam

• 2 weeks later...

To all of you who tried to help - thanks again.

As of today everything is just fine. Suddenly I can access my reservation. join the M&M party etc..

Obviously it had nothing to do with final payments, or even the proximity to the actual sailing,, Some stupid glitch in Cyberland which - presumably - was repaired by Azamara after I nagged them for a while..

So thanks Captain's Club for making it right at last!

Miriam

To all of you who tried to help - thanks again.

As of today everything is just fine. Suddenly I can access my reservation. join the M&M party etc..

Obviously it had nothing to do with final payments, or even the proximity to the actual sailing,, Some stupid glitch in Cyberland which - presumably - was repaired by Azamara after I nagged them for a while..

So thanks Captain's Club for making it right at last!

Miriam

Did you go to "Manage My Reservation" as I suggested?

Btw, I was told "My Azamara" was for those who booked on the web only. People need to go to Manage My Reservation on the left side of the page.

Did you go to "Manage My Reservation" as I suggested?

Btw, I was told "My Azamara" was for those who booked on the web only. People need to go to Manage My Reservation on the left side of the page.

It doesn't matter how you access it - you can go either through My Azamara, or through Manage MY Reservation on the left side. If it works - it works.. and either way you arrive at the same place anyway..

It also doesn't matter how or with whom you book.. Only if it was done online you see it immediately, and if it was offline then you'll need to fill the reservation number in order for the system "to find you".

My problem was that - although I could see quite well my reservation (and even add "fake" ones - just to test the system) - I couldn't do anything about them (like even see the cabin number,, etc etc).

It seems that it was some sort of bug in my account. So they asked me for my username and my password in order to access it and - presumably - fix it from withing. Which they did!

Happy sailing to all!

Miriam

• 6 years later...

Inability to register for M & M was a problem on a cruise earlier this year . . . now, we and others booked on the Journey Cruise 23 December from Singapore are unable to register for the M & M for that cruise, although there are currently 16 others registered.

HELP PLEASE !

Trish

Inability to register for M & M was a problem on a cruise earlier this year . . . now, we and others booked on the Journey Cruise 23 December from Singapore are unable to register for the M & M for that cruise, although there are currently 16 others registered.

HELP PLEASE !

Trish

Wow! This is a resurrection of a thread from 2009! Funny that the same problems still occur.

From my experience.. IF you try to register with the right reservation number.. the right sailing date .. the right ship etc.. and it still doesn't accept you.. then the problem could be that you are part of a "group booking" (by your TA) - even if you are not aware of it. Usually it is fixed after all the people in the "group" pay their final payment.

You can try to involve your TA.. They may be able to help.

Also you can try and contact the Le Club representative. She is very helpful.

Good luck!

Miriam

HELP PLEASE !

Trish

For Azamara there is no need to register M&M'S are always held and will be advertised Pursuits, but are normally on embarkation day after the safety drill.

All registration gets you is a notice in your cabin advising the date and time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

HELP PLEASE !

Trish

I'm on this cruise and have just registered. To be honest as Azamara always have a Meet and Greet regardless of whether the 25 minimum is reached and as it is advertised in the Daily Pursuit it's not a biggie if registration doesn't work.

Edited by excitedofharpenden