Drink prices?

lilfish7

To clarify why I'm asking:

The last cruise I went on I was with my parents and all my drinks etc magically were paid for! This time, I have a thing called a budget and my husband and I would like to know what to expect price wise!

I've noticed that the drink prices are about the same as a hotel bar. Typical since it's a floating hotel.

It depends on what part of the country you are from. A premium beverage on Princess is half the price you would pay for the same drink in a Manhattan hotel. The term "Floating Hotel" is very offensive since I have found that the experience on a cruise ship is far superior to any hotel I have stayed in.

I have found Princess' cocktail prices to be very reasonable.

My drink of choice is a Bombay Sapphire and tonic and their price is $5.75 with tip that comes to $6.61. If you know where I can find one for that price in the U. S. please direct me.:D

Mike:)

I find that the drink prices are similar to most of the restaurants we go to, as well as hotel bars but with better ambiance. To be on the safe side, I plan on about $100 per day which includes bar drinks, daily drink specials, and bottles of wine for dinner. I can't say I have ever gone over that, but it gives me a base. You're on vacation. Be prepared for a special bottle of wine or extra for the night you may end up in Skywalkers later than you thought. By the way, I drink Glenfiddich single malt scotch (double shots) and my DW is an Absolute fan (doubles) and we still stay within our budget.

Coming from BC Canada, we found the drink prices to be GREAT:p

Dh really liked the bucket of beer as well as the Beverly Hills Iced tea (grey goose, bacardi, 1800 tequila, cointreau, lemon juice and sparkling wine) for $6.75

I loved the 24K Gold Rita (1800 tequila cointreau Grand Marnier and lime) it fact it is the best Margarita I have had outside of my own and Mexico.

My favourite sailaway cocktail is the Lush Champagne one....sparkling wine, Absolut Citron and Chambord.....one of those and I KNOW I am about to have 7 days of pure heaven :)

Would like to know the cost of beer and well-drinks (I know it depends on the liquor) on the Emerald?

Thanks in advance!

I was on the Emerald last October. I mainly drank Bass ale. The "Out The Door" price (incl tip) wass $5.00 per beer......:):):)

An interesting price list.

Not as professional as one would hope :o

Jameson Irish Whiskey ~ correct spelling for whiskEy as it is Irish ~ is listed under Scotch :rolleyes:

........ but in the liqueur coffee list it is shown as whisky ......... as in the correct spelling for Scotch :eek:

I know - I am being pedantic :D but is has been a long lonnnnnnng day;)

Mike

Archived