Princess Elite Question

BobT172

My wife has been an Elite for the past few cruises and we have certainly enjoyed the perks...bar setup, free laundry, etc.

I will get my Elite status on our next cruise in March. Will the two Elite's in the same cabin get us double mini-bar setups?? Just curious....

My wife has been an Elite for the past few cruises and we have certainly enjoyed the perks...bar setup, free laundry, etc.

I will get my Elite status on our next cruise in March. Will the two Elite's in the same cabin get us double mini-bar setups?? Just curious....

I am not sure what the cc's who say "no" are getting but DH and I get two of everything. Two Canadian Clubs, two Courvoisier, two Skyy, two Tanquerays and two beers. In addition, there were set-ups of soda, tonic and water.

Maybe they expected to get 4 of everything??

I am not sure what the cc's who say "no" are getting but DH and I get two of everything. Two Canadian Clubs, two Courvoisier, two Skyy, two Tanquerays and two beers. In addition, there were set-ups of soda, tonic and water.

Yes.... they thought they might get double the usual setup as you have outlined...

That is 1 person setup, the OP asked about setups for 2 people or yes 4 of everything.

The two of everything is one mini bar set up. If you got two setups, you would get four of everything.

Most definitely, we were in a suite on the Diamond, (and are elite), on a B2B2B recently and received 6 in total:) One suite and one elite for each of the 3 legs.
Huh? You'd receive one set-up for each cruise. You were on three cruises so you would have received three set-ups, one for each cruise.

Huh? You'd receive one set-up for each cruise. You were on three cruises so you would have received three set-ups, one for each cruise.

Pam,

We received 3 for being in the suite and 3 for being elite, thus a total of 6. Our cabin steward in fact reminded us not to forget to ask for the second set. On the first leg the suite setup was there and then we rang up and asked for our elite setup. This was only necessary for the first cruise after that they just brought 2 complete setups. We had more to swap for what we drink so ended up with plenty for the 38 nights.

Pam,

We received 3 for being in the suite and 3 for being elite, thus a total of 6. Our cabin steward in fact reminded us not to forget to ask for the second set. On the first leg the suite setup was there and then we rang up and asked for our elite setup. This was only necessary for the first cruise after that they just brought 2 complete setups. We had more to swap for what we drink so ended up with plenty for the 38 nights.

Ahh... I see what you mean. On our 30-day cruise, I received more than one set-up. All I had to do was ask.

Ok, kind off on topic, as neither my DW or I really drink, can they just fill the fridge with Diet Coke rather than the booze ?

Yes - call room service and tell them how many you want to exchange. I usually take the ones out that I want to exchange and then when I return, I have my bottled water.

If you are staying in a Suite and one person is Elite how many of each bottle do you get? The last time I was on board we only received 2 of everything.

You get two complete setups. That means 8 bottles of booze, 6 sodas, 2 water, 2 beer, 2 Perrier. Twice.

Archived