Coke on Pepsi on Cruise lines

AK Dreaming

Does either NCL or RC serve only Coke or Pepsi? I have been stuck at two places this weekend that only served Pepsi products and that would be awful for days at a time on a cruise.

not sure. go too the ncl thread and ask. im sure someone just off a ship can tell you. i am a dye-hard diet pepsi drinker and take my own if it is not offered on the ship. i will have too take it on my carnival cruise. what a bother, but i have too have it :D.

they used to serve coke products but I am reading that it is pepsi...I am with you on that one, a week without my diet coke:eek: ugh...I am bringing my own on board. We are driving to port so will be easy. On other lines I have bought some in the first port when we flew and couldn't bring it on the first day.

they used to serve coke products but I am reading that it is pepsi...I am with you on that one, a week without my diet coke:eek: ugh...I am bringing my own on board. We are driving to port so will be easy. On other lines I have bought some in the first port when we flew and couldn't bring it on the first day.

yes, i pick some up in the ports also. then i only have too take about a 12 pack when i first get onboard. gotta have my diet pepsi :D

Does either NCL or RC serve only Coke or Pepsi? I have been stuck at two places this weekend that only served Pepsi products and that would be awful for days at a time on a cruise.

What a sad way to choose a cruise.

John Bull

NCL serves Pepsi products. They made the switch from Coke in mid 2009.

Man am I glad I caught this thread!!!! I would NOT make it a week without my Coke Zero. I can enjoy a Diet Cherry Pepsi once in awhile! But first thing in the morning Coke Zero. Some people have coffee! Thanks for the info Horseman. Curious what part of Jersey you from? As Joe Piscpo would say We're around exit 4! haha

Sorry people think this is a sad way to pick a cruise, but I don't drink coffee, tea, ice tea or lemonade and if the products are all Pepsi then the bottled water is Aquafina, which I don't like either. What a way to spend a whole cruise with nothing to drink. And yes, Jack and diet pepsi would also be nasty.

Sorry people think this is a sad way to pick a cruise, but I don't drink coffee, tea, ice tea or lemonade and if the products are all Pepsi then the bottled water is Aquafina, which I don't like either. What a way to spend a whole cruise with nothing to drink. And yes, Jack and diet pepsi would also be nasty.

I always shake my head in wonderment of people who prefer one brand over another to the extent they refuse to drink the other. I do prefer Coke products, but Pepsi will do.

Your solution is simple. Bring a case of your own.

What is the problem with Aquifina? Just the fact that it is a Coke brand? :eek:

I always shake my head in wonderment of people who prefer one brand over another to the extent they refuse to drink the other. I do prefer Coke products, but Pepsi will do.

Aquafina tastes less like water than Dasani! It's because dasani has the irridescent blue in the plastic bottle. C'mon, read the nutrition labels on those bottles of water. It's all there in black and white. :p

It IS pretty funny to watch people come to the dining room with bottles of water. :)

if you are refering too the op, do they really say they would not cruise on the ship if they didnt have coke??? i dont see that. everyone has preferences. if not why are there so many brands too choose from.

if you are refering too the op, do they really say they would not cruise on the ship if they didnt have coke??? i dont see that. everyone has preferences. if not why are there so many brands too choose from.

My post did not say they would not cruise if they did not have their preference.

I just stated that I have a hard time understanding having such a fixation on one brand of cola.

My post did not say they would not cruise if they did not have their preference.

I just stated that I have a hard time understanding having such a fixation on one brand of cola.

ok, so we are not talking about the poster. i am saying i almost would not drink soda if i cant have my diet pepsi and i have the right too feel that way, as the op and others must feel also. i guess it is our right too have a preference in what we drink. i think they call it freedom of choice.

ok, so we are not talking about the poster. i am saying i almost would not drink soda if i cant have my diet pepsi and i have the right too feel that way, as the op and others must feel also. i guess it is our right too have a preference in what we drink. i think they call it freedom of choice.

Shoot, nobody's arguing with your right to feel so strongly about a brand of sugar-water.

Some of us just cannot imagine letting it dictate our lives.

Why is it when someone disagrees with another on this board they are accused of denying them freedom of choice or their right to an opinion? I never said you didn't have the right to your diet pepsi exclusively, just that I didn't understand it. Political correctness run amock.:rolleyes:

I have been stuck at two places this weekend that only served Pepsi products and that would be awful for days at a time on a cruise........

if the products are all Pepsi then the bottled water is Aquafina, which I don't like either. What a way to spend a whole cruise with nothing to drink

Sorry, Dusty, but doesn't that clearly imply the OP wouldn't sail a Pepsi ship?

Yep, we all have our preferences, but most of us keep them in perspective

JB

I have been stuck at two places this weekend that only served Pepsi products and that would be awful for days at a time on a cruise........

if the products are all Pepsi then the bottled water is Aquafina, which I don't like either. What a way to spend a whole cruise with nothing to drink

Sorry, Dusty, but doesn't that clearly imply the OP wouldn't sail a Pepsi ship?

Yep, we all have our preferences, but most of us keep them in perspective

JB

Really what if you work for Coca-Cola and they pay your bills? Would you understand that?

Brand loyalty is huge in the Soft Drink business, its one of the most if not the most competitive business out there, there is a sense of hatred between the two companies.

I wouldn't sail with a company that served the me to company and I completely understand others that would do the same.

People have loyalty to their favorite cruise lines for minor reasons also, JMO let people do as they wish and not worry about why people pick a cruise line.

Archived