Updated S-Class Cabin Spreadsheet is Here!

librarylady19

Hey Lois - Not long til your Solstice cruise! I'm busy booking a 40th birthday surprise for Scott but still have to finish up tour planning for our Summit cruise AND get 2 kids off to college!!

Hi Sandi:) oh...a surprise? Is it a cruise?:D

Yes, I sail 3 weeks from today:D

Kudos to the Librarylady for providing such informative data on the cabins. I would suggest that prospective cruisers obtain the cruiseline brochures on their ships so that basic info on cabins such as location, not under the basketball court,stage,etc. would be readily available. These brochures are free and are readily provided by the cruiselines and TAs.

Wonderful job Sandi!!!:) Thanks tons!:D:D

Now I wish someone will say something about 1102 on the Equinox. We are sailing her on our TA on Oct 31th!

Anyone know if the bed is near the balcony or bathroom in this stateroom?

Hi Sandi:) oh...a surprise? Is it a cruise?:D

Yes, I sail 3 weeks from today:D

No cruise until December just a short getaway across the border (the northern one!)

Enjoy Solstice; I'll be interested to hear if you enjoy it as much as Equinox. How could you not enjoy AQ and Blu though!!

Edited by librarylady19

• 6 years later...
Another big thank you...we really appreciate it.

Should we delete the existing one or is this an add on?

Hope you realize this thread was resurrected from 2010. I have not seen librarylady19 here on the Celebrity boards for years so the spreadsheet has not been updated in some time.:(

On May 6, 2016 cruzzinma posted:

I have updated the amazing librarylady19’s S Class Cabin spreadsheet and it can be found here: S Class Cabins

The title at the top is "S Class Cabins as of Sep 21 2016"

[/url]

I don't know why I can't get any information on spread sheet of the lower decks. I only see the 10th deck and above. Can anyone else see Deck 6,7,8 or 9? Or is it just my iPad

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I don't know why I can't get any information on spread sheet of the lower decks. I only see the 10th deck and above. Can anyone else see Deck 6,7,8 or 9? Or is it just my iPad

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I can't seem to get the filter option to work but was able to sort by column E (deck) and it looks like it starts at 6.

I can't seem to get the filter option to work but was able to sort by column E (deck) and it looks like it starts at 6.

Not sure what I did, but got the filter option to work. Looks like there are some records with blank deck, as well as some where the name was entered instead of the number. Also - found a couple of '3' deck entries. (Not sure why these did not show at the top of my sort earlier.)

Cruzzinma, any chance you feel like cleaning up the non-numeric or blank entries? (Deck should be able to be determined using the cabin number.) I am happy to do this if you prefer not to - just let me know.

~Marguerite

Not sure what I did, but got the filter option to work. Looks like there are some records with blank deck, as well as some where the name was entered instead of the number. Also - found a couple of '3' deck entries. (Not sure why these did not show at the top of my sort earlier.)

Cruzzinma, any chance you feel like cleaning up the non-numeric or blank entries? (Deck should be able to be determined using the cabin number.) I am happy to do this if you prefer not to - just let me know.

~Marguerite

I fixed the non-numeric and blank deck entries.

Thanks very much for the info. But I guess like all reviews, subject can vary due to viewer, time, etc. For example I booked aft Sky Suite 2151 which received a pretty bad review. Looked at the same deck 12 mirror suite 2146 and it was a lot less gloomy. An Alaskan reviewer did mention that although deck 12 was right under the café they were the only aft suites offering overhead protection from the very possible Alaskan drizzle. Probably just stay right there. Great job though. Regards, Gerry