SS named best Lux Line in Australia

WesW

Silversea named Best Luxury Cruise Line in Australia's Luxury Travel & Style Magazine - Gold List 2010

(pls see link below, click arrow to page 44)

http://editions.magsbyme.com/ebook/10005166/ebook_olw.html

Wow, I am astounded at the list! Look where the other luxury cruise lines rate!

Good for SS!

Host Dan

Silversea named Best Luxury Cruise Line in Australia's Luxury Travel & Style Magazine - Gold List 2010

(pls see link below, click arrow to page 44)

http://editions.magsbyme.com/ebook/10005166/ebook_olw.html

YAY:D

Of course, us discerning Aussies know who's the best!

Interesting Oceania is last on the list...probably because Oceania demands the most ridiculous fares...double the price of North America and they also won't allow Aussies to book in the US.

Cheers

Jennifer (ging466)

Well I hope Silverseas lives up to the hype ! we are on our first SS cruise in August and my husband is already looking at another SS cruise in 2011. Ann

It did for me...I have another 3 cruises booked later in the year. However I don't have over-the-top expectations and am not looking to find lots of little things to be critical about. I enjoy the experience as a whole.

Have a good one!:)

Cheers

Jennifer (ging466)

could have something to do with the fact most aussie voters have only ever been on silversea and p & o ?

Ditto.

While it is nice to see Silversea at the top, I would take this (like any other similar poll) with a large grain of salt.

The answers depend on who was polled and who bothered to answer.

Who in their right mind would believe even for a second that P&O and Princess should rank well above cruise lines like Crystal, Regent, Seabourn or even Oceania?

I have to agree with Paulchili. This survey, like Conde Nast Traveler and Travel and Leisure, are geared toward properties (and cruise lines) with which the respondents are familiar. They vote for the ones they use and know best so the results are skewed by people willing to take the survey. It's not a clear representation of accuracy at all.

Don't tell the Aussies that.

Them are fighting words, Lord:D:D:D

I agree, these polls are just too ridiculous...u might remember when someone posted some other magazine's poll ...there were river cruise ships and luxury travel agents & hotels up against the cruiselines.

I suppose they have to fill their pages somehow.

Cheers

Jennifer (ging466)

Archived