If it's red it's locked !!!

Why is it so hard to understand when in the public restrooms onboard ( womens, on the INDY last week ), that when the dial below the handle is showing red it means it's locked and occupied..It never failed at how many times women were knocking on and jiggling the handles yelling "Is anyone in there" ?)..However... on a more disgusting note..Why and how are the "Aim" of so many women so far off target.:eek: ??..YIKES..clean up after yourselves :mad::mad:

Why is it so hard to understand when in the public restrooms onboard ( womens, on the INDY last week ), that when the dial below the handle is showing red it means it's locked and occupied..It never failed at how many times women were knocking on and jiggling the handles yelling "Is anyone in there" ?)..However... on a more disgusting note..Why and how are the "Aim" of so many women so far off target.:eek: ??..YIKES..clean up after yourselves :mad::mad:

Ick, I know!!! So gross. And is it that hard to flush???

This subject never fails to amaze me in any public restroom... if you drop toilet paper on the floor at home, do you leave it there? If the paper towel misses the trash basket, do you leave it there? Water spills/splashes around the sink, I suppose you leave them there too?

I think I'll pass on coming to visit... :rolleyes:

One of my main pet peeves in any public restroom...I usually have to spend time cleaning someone elses mess whilst reciting my mantra "Filthy rotten Pigs"!:mad:

I am also the one who wipes all the water from around the lav too. Can't stand untidyness! Also Whilst reciting the mantra:mad:

Filthy Rotten Pigs

MSN-Emoticon-sick-146.gif

Probably drunken men who stumble into the wrong restroom and then too lazy to lift the seat.:D

Probably drunken men who stumble into the wrong restroom and then too lazy to lift the seat.:D

Nope, I own a bowling center and the women's room is always worse than the men's. Cannot explain it.

And no, we don't sell alcohol so the drunk men don't stumble into the wrong restroom. ;)

Tim

This is so funny! I must have told my husband 10x's on this same Indy cruise that I would open a restroom door that was white and find a woman sitting on the seat yelling at me that she was still in there! Do you not lock your toilet door in public?;

And yes, people are disgusting, rude, etc... I'm a retail manager and I have no faith in humanity.

Ick, I know!!! So gross. And is it that hard to flush???

I think that the not flushing comes from people who do not want to touch the handle of the toilet. I also hate it when I have to clean up a mess.

Since I have been fortunate enough to be on a great number of cruises I do know that RED means occupied.

I personaly can't stand it when I rush in to use the facilities, see WHITE and think I am "good to go" only to find someone on the other side pulling the door closed.

Ladies, please lock the door so that you can alert others to the fact that the stall is occupied.

I have even thought that this is something that the comedians could add to their routines. However, most of them are males.

I think that the not flushing comes from people who do not want to touch the handle of the toilet. I also hate it when I have to clean up a mess.

It is amazing what you can do with the bottom of your shoe. Lift leg ...put foot on toilet flush and push. It's amazing :eek: !!!

And speaking of gross bathroom practice...ever share a room in a maternity ward :eek: talk about Dirty People!!! I felt sorry for the other ladies baby if she was that dirty in a shared room YICK what is she like alone????

"Aim" of so many women so far off target.:eek: ??..YIKES..clean up after yourselves :mad::mad:

For the women out there that CAN NOT SIT ON THE TOILET SEAT please have consideration for the women that can. This is a huge pet peeve of mine. I cannot tell you how many times I have sat down...not seeing the discuss to go yuuuuuuuuuuck., I now wipe before! The protective covers are a laugh as they absorb the "liquid" and then you end up sitting on a wet obsorbant. :eek: OP thankyou for mentioning a huge bugaboo with me.

Please for you women that will not or can not sit down on a seat, just take the extra step and wipe up your "left overs" as I do not want them.

And please flush the toilet and wash your hands before leaving the bathroom. And we come from a civilized country.

There should be seat covers available. I always use one or use tp, everywhere (even at my Mom's!).

Me too I thought I was the only one...and I make sure I clean up the sink and whatever after myself

You'd be surprised at how many women you see walk out of the restroom without washing their hands...ewwwwww :o

And why is it so hard to LOCK that door! Do you know how many times I have seen more than I have wanted to because the little dial is NOT red!:eek:

This thread just makes me gag thinking of the gross things I have seen,......I HATE public toilets.......

I would rather "take a nature" as we used to call it than use many public toilets.

I am also inevitably the one that looks like I peed on the front of my pants because the person who used the sink before me apparently couldn't get the water in the sink and failed to wipe it up. THAT is embarrassing and aggravating! :eek:

I would rather "take a nature" as we used to call it than use many public toilets.

I am also inevitably the one that looks like I peed on the front of my pants because the person who used the sink before me apparently couldn't get the water in the sink and failed to wipe it up. THAT is embarrassing and aggravating! :eek:

How many times have you tried to hoist yourself up to the dryer to get that ring of whatever dried off off you before you go into a meeting?

Where is Rodney Dangerfield when we need him:eek: But I am soo serious as this is one huge bugaboo in my lifetime. Wiping some ones elses toilet markings, flushing after them, and then cleaning up the counter if they at least washed their hands before they leave.

I can only image where their hands are after the fact.

SIT on the seat...then, it won't get wet, and the woman who comes in next won't have to "hover"!!!! It's EASY! NO ONE has gotten a disease from the back of their thighs....so SIT ON THE SEAT!!!!!!!!

Praise GOD someone I agree with. I am a nurse and trust me you can't get anything from sitting on your backside. You get something from not washing yours hand after you use the bathrrom. GEEEEZZZZZZ. ( stepping off soapp box now).

Archived