Question about Coffee

Hi all

daft question I know, but do RCI do decaf coffee. I love caffinated coffee, but it gives me horrible palpitations so I have to drink decaf. So does anyone know if they do decent decaf?

Martin

I'm not sure ANY of the coffee is "decent"...but they should have it in the dining room....I'm pretty sure it's in the WJ, too, but I figure if I'm going to drink coffee, I may as well get a "boost" from it!

They have regular coffee and decaf wherever coffee is available. I was on the Explorer last week and cafe promenade on deck 5 has to go cups which were great for carrying around. The coffee is very very strong. It is suggested that you add some hot water to the coffee to tone it down, unless you like it that way of course.

What is served on ships is not COFFEE! Quit telling lies!

It may be served in a coffee cup, the staff may call it coffee, you might put sugar in it or you might put cream in it, but is sure ain't coffee!!!

PS..on any cruise line.....really want BAD coffee....try Cunard!

I only drink decaf as well...for the same reason actually as the OP...on RCI ships I feel that it's pretty strong coffee...I've seen some people bring those little individuals instant coffees and pour those in some hot water from the Cafe Promenade or wherever. I don't care for those too much either! NOW...if the ships would just have Dunkin Donuts coffee, we'd be in business!! :)

I agree with the other poster that questioned if there is such a thing as "Decent" Decaf or regular coffee for that matter.:mad: I indulge in my fill of Mocha and Lattie for the week and tolerate the rest.;) You can get decent Decaf in Lattatudes etc depending what ship you are on

Archived