Record number of mailings

geoherb

We received a record number of mailings from Princess today--eight. I've tried to get them to combine them for the two of us, but they keep sending us info separately. They've also given me a wife.

They have also given me a husband named Robert, I would like to meet him one day :p

I would let Robert pay for your next cruise.

they've given me a husband named "John".

I would let John pay for your next cruise.

OK so it isn't just me! Although I do have my own husband....I haven't been assigned one yet....migh consider it if its a good upgrade though :D:eek:

What is frustrating is they are for cruises that I am already scheduled to take...at prices that are less then what I paid...bet if I call though I will get the song that they are for other cruises in the season....even though it says different.

OK so it isn't just me! Although I do have my own husband....I haven't been assigned one yet....migh consider it if its a good upgrade though :D:eek:

What is frustrating is they are for cruises that I am already scheduled to take...at prices that are less then what I paid...bet if I call though I will get the song that they are for other cruises in the season....even though it says different.

If you read the fine print at the bottom it states that the prices ahown are for certain dates only.

Archived