Bon Voyage World Cruisers 2010 ( thats better )

Gaznjo

She has turned around , and will dock next to a terminal , and be facing the right way for sailing out.

Heres what I got....

8dawnbarcelona2.jpg

8dawnbarcelona3.jpg

8dawnbarcelona4.jpg

Terminal is on the left, and shuttles will take them along the dock and drop them off at the base of Las Ramblas.

8dawnbarcelona5.jpg

Thats a great one. Shame it does not update quickly.

if it had updated more often we would of had her coming down the centre

only fluked it going back and catching that shot...

arnt the lights pretty.... all the different colours ... like festoon lighting

I saw those lights and wondered what they were. From the map you posted they could be the approaches to/or the runway lights for the airport.

I believe the main road crosses the airport and whenever a plane lands they have to close the road.:eek:

can some one have a look at this and see if they can put it on to here please as I can not do it/ dont now how to?http://www.maplandia.com/gibraltar/gibraltar/webcams/live-webcam/

We cruised past 'the rock' on a cruise. It's absolutely magnificent at night. Gibralter has lights everywhere, almost looks like daylight.

I see in todays Blogs that Seniors can get discounts on the Hop on Hop off buses in Europe just by showing your Seniors card... good to know.:)

Jillybean:)

Fascinating place Gibraltar, we were there last July on Crown Princess. Place was full of poms doing their duty free. As David said..the main road from Spain to Gib runs through the airport, they control both vehicular and aircraft traffic well, they have to !

I actually lived in Gib around 1951, my father was stationed with the Briitsh Army there, my sister was born there too.

Archived