Bon Voyage World Cruisers 2010 ( thats better )

Gaznjo

I reckon you got a good deal Barry, on P&O UK. Yes the cheapest DP interior twin share for 104 days was $16,000. Next year it is minimum $20,000. That is a lot of oxford scholars.

As for running out of food/beer on DP, a tragedy it would be, indeed Thied, but unlikely to happen.

Jillybean as for sending a rumour to DP, mmmmm.

[quote name='NSWP']I reckon you got a good deal Barry, on P&O UK. Yes the cheapest DP interior twin share for 104 days was $16,000. Next year it is minimum $20,000. That is a lot of oxford scholars.

As for running out of food/beer on DP, a tragedy it would be, indeed Thied, but unlikely to happen.

Jillybean as for sending a rumour to DP, mmmmm.[/quote]

[SIZE=3]Just tricking Les....;);)[/SIZE]

Jillybean :)

[quote name='Australian family']This might be helpful reading for those onboard the world cruise, and for Joanne. I wonder if there is also Pre Cruise Depression. This thread is very funny. :):)
[URL]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1215411[/URL][/quote]

thanks for that... can't even think about pre depression... still trying to deal with too long to wait depression...

joanne

Well after reading the blogs, it seems most of the pax have settled down and got over missing Dublin, just filling in the sea days as you do. Love those sea days, always try and pick a cruise with a couple of sea days at the start, just to get your sea legs, get the run of the ship etc.

Just wondering..????...

with missing out on Dublin....

will they arrive in Boston any earlier?

When we crossed the Atlantic on Canberra,

we missed Bermuda due to a hurricane,

and got into Fort Lauderdale a day earlier

and had an overnight there.

Perhaps they will arrive in Boston for Tea?

Just wondering..????...

with missing out on Dublin....

will they arrive in Boston any earlier?

When we crossed the Atlantic on Canberra,

we missed Bermuda due to a hurricane,

and got into Fort Lauderdale a day earlier

and had an overnight there.

Perhaps they will arrive in Boston for Tea?

i guess it depends how they go through the atlantic... didn't the blogs say that they had to sail down and around to avoid storms...

still not close enough for the maritime traffic to show her....looks like boston is 10 hours behind... so that means she supposedly docking in boston at 7 pm our time tomorrow... now will she be early ... will have to keep and eye out all afternoon....

joanne

Well I have just finished my breakfast coffee whilst reading all the blogs put up over night.... well those Beatles look like they were are a real hit...you couldn't help but smile whilst you read about the dance party up on deck the other night.....

oh well off to get some work done so I can spend more money on my world cruise LOL..

Joanne

just came up for a breather ... still reading new blog ... it is very good... it is a Dr from south africa who joined the dawn princess in darwin as part of the medical team... he is very funny .... love it...

joanne

I am enjoying the doctors blog too....very funny. I loved the early comment about the unfit passenger who he suspected would soon be a patient. On the Cherry Blossom every port for six weeks was met by an ambulance!

If I cark it on a trip I have told Mark to just slide me overboard. :)

I am enjoying the doctors blog too....very funny. I loved the early comment about the unfit passenger who he suspected would soon be a patient. On the Cherry Blossom every port for six weeks was met by an ambulance!

If I cark it on a trip I have told Mark to just slide me overboard. :)

It would be harmful to the environment (as the experts would say) if he made you fish food. What a way to go though.

What about what they did years ago on the boats?

It would be harmful to the environment (as the experts would say) if he made you fish food. What a way to go though.

What about what they did years ago on the boats?

I think I would be pretty yummy...plenty of padding! I certainly would die happy.

With the amount of people on the Cherry Blossom and the Code Alphas going off...just as long as they don't store them next to the panna cotta.:eek:

Tehehe, RugbyP - you are funny! :D:D:D You'd be nicely sweetened from the yummy desserts, too. (As would I!)

Joanne, thanks for posting that last blog site. He's such a great writer. I've missed so much of the blogs due to circumstances, however I am going to find the time somehow to read all of his. ;)

Thanks for the heads up on the new blog Joanne. Just love reading everyones snippits of their day on board.

What will we do we this world cruise has finished....:rolleyes:

The 'Beatles' were certainly a hit with everyone on board....would have loved to have been there to join in.

Jillybean:)

Archived