Can someone PLEASE very clear cut explain Early Saver...

If you take a upgrade now and the price goes down before your cruise time can you still get OBC or is one or the other. We are under 5 mos but did book ES.

Thanks,

Marcy

You can check both boxes, and get OBC and a upgrade. ...Im not entirely sure what your situation is?? Lets say you moved from a 4A to a 4C ... if you took the upgrade, in the future you have to price match to the new higher category.

Ok, I read through these post, and thanks for all the answers.... anyway. I just checked and i saw a free upgrade from 4G to 4H. I did book ES.... but the crazy thing is on the Lido deck there are 2 4H cat rooms (glory).. what happens now? I have 2 rooms booked, I can almost bet these are not both available and we like the lido deck location..... thanks for any help.....

It could be, I think I saw some 4H Handicapped cabins that were insides on Lido deck, so they would be the last to book up.

So just to clarify...my PT cabin just sold out. Am I out for price drops? I think1A is the only category below mine,is that right? But I can still upgrade if a higher category price drops to or below what I paid...can I also get an OBC if a higher category drops below the price I paid?

So just to clarify...my PT cabin just sold out. Am I out for price drops? I think1A is the only category below mine,is that right? But I can still upgrade if a higher category price drops to or below what I paid...can I also get an OBC if a higher category drops below the price I paid?

You are not out for price drops. My cabin category has sold out several times and then opened back up because people take upgrades, etc. Keep checking.

Does the same hold true if you DON"T book early saver? Do you still get a price decrease afew days before cruise or after payment(on board credit?) THanks for your reply.

No you have to be early saver to get the two days before sailing or after final payment OBC for price drops.

• 2 weeks later...

when i woke up today, there was a message on my BB saying that there was a price drop on a cruise my family & i booked. i went to the computer to confirm and lo and behold it was for about an hour that the price had dropped (i use one of the price monitoring sites). i submitted a ES form, received an e-mail from CCL saying that they would get back with me. now, i'm crossing my fingers that it gets approved.

when i woke up today, there was a message on my BB saying that there was a price drop on a cruise my family & i booked. i went to the computer to confirm and lo and behold it was for about an hour that the price had dropped (i use one of the price monitoring sites). i submitted a ES form, received an e-mail from CCL saying that they would get back with me. now, i'm crossing my fingers that it gets approved.

Chapps...what price monitoring site do you use? I am trying ***************...but always open for new sites.

thanks!

Archived