Liquor Store and ATM in Venice

EAGLESLOVER

Are you flying into Venice,coming by train , or do you need the ATM after your cruise??

The airport has 2 ATMs that work great. I like the one from the post office(yes the p.o. offers ATM service)

You can find ATMs all over the city. Not sure where to find a store that sells liquor/wine?

:)Where can I find a place to buy wine and liquor near the cruiseport. Also where is the closest ATM?

There is a COOP grocery store on the outside of P. Roma,the large square near the cruise terminal and bus depot. It is down the street past the vaporetto stops. We bought beer and Coke didn't look at the wine selection as we were leaving. The store is not well marked. Just COOP on the window. There must be ATM 's there in the square also, as the bus terminals and ticket offices are there. Ask, someone will show you.

See you soon

How easy is it to bring alcohol/drinks on board?

The answer to that depends entirely on the policy of the cruise line. You may find an answer on your cruise line's board.

Lew

Thanks for your prompt responses:)

ATM are located throughout Venice. Look for ones called Bankomat. Be sure that your password is only 4 digits. Best to let your bank know to what counties you will be travelling. There is usually a 250 euro per day limit per account. My DW and I each bring a cash card in case one card gets eaten by the ATM (never happened yet) or if we need more euros for the day.

Archived