Princess Spring 2012 Caribbean Cruise

M&MCruisin

I am very excited that the 2012 sailing are starting to come out. I dont remember seeing this particular sailing before and we are so phyched!

7 Day Southern:

Ft Lauderdale

Princess Cays

At Sea

Curacao

Aruba

At Sea

At Sea

Ft Lauderdale

We love sea days and to be able to go to Aruba and Curacao without having to fly to San Juan is of great interest to me. Yeah to Princess for this sailing.

The only thing i would say they (Princess) needs to improve is that they sent me a mailer on spring 2012 sailings and this sailing is on the website, but customer service cant book it yet. Kind of got me all excited and then wont let me book. Princes customer service says that the marketing department releases the sailings and then it takes about a week before they can book them. I suggest they not dangle a cruise in front of an addict until they are ready to book them. Not mad, just saying. :)

I am a planner! Bring on the 2012 sailings...yipeeeee!!!

I am waiting also to book, but I like that the itineraries are released first. I want to do a Holiday Caribbean '11 sailing. Seeing the ports allows me to research and pick the first ship/itineray rather than make a quick and maybe bad decision.

Prices will be available on June 17.

Thanks...how did you get that info? I couldnt get any info from customer service either. Kind of a bummer that they advertise but dont allow you to book or at least look at pricing.

Dont get me wrong, I love Princess and this wouldnt deter me from sailing with them. Just saying :)

Thanks...how did you get that info? I couldnt get any info from customer service either. Kind of a bummer that they advertise but dont allow you to book or at least look at pricing.

Dont get me wrong, I love Princess and this wouldnt deter me from sailing with them. Just saying :)

There are a lot of threads on this subject... look for the one that says OMG Princess listened to us... or you can visit www.princess.com and go to the news releases link... Also, there is another thread, Rumor: LA to Tahiti. I think Princess is trying to build excitement for the new itineraries... No worries, you will be able to book on Thursday!

Happy cruising!

We did that itinerary on HAL last year. If you get good weather on the sea days, it is a great cruise. Our sea days were really good. Had a great time. Would do that trip again on Princess (still my favorite line).

Mike

I can't see this happening for a while (LA-Tahiti = 28 days)... Bummer! That would be a fantastic itinerary and I lost my heart to Princess... However, it does not mean I would not sail HAL... Actually, it has a TA ending in Rotterdam that I may be interested in... My husband really wants to spend some time in Rotterdam/Amsterdam... :p Oh, well, I will just enjoy my cruise to Hawaii (poor little me!) :D So many cruises, so little time!

I am very excited that the 2012 sailing are starting to come out. I dont remember seeing this particular sailing before and we are so phyched!

7 Day Southern:

Ft Lauderdale

Princess Cays

At Sea

Curacao

Aruba

At Sea

At Sea

Ft Lauderdale

We love sea days and to be able to go to Aruba and Curacao without having to fly to San Juan is of great interest to me. Yeah to Princess for this sailing.

The only thing i would say they (Princess) needs to improve is that they sent me a mailer on spring 2012 sailings and this sailing is on the website, but customer service cant book it yet. Kind of got me all excited and then wont let me book. Princes customer service says that the marketing department releases the sailings and then it takes about a week before they can book them. I suggest they not dangle a cruise in front of an addict until they are ready to book them. Not mad, just saying. :)

I am a planner! Bring on the 2012 sailings...yipeeeee!!!

Outstanding! Thanks for posting this and thank you Princess :D

Thanks for all the input! I did get a customer service rep to put me on hold and checked with their IT department. The rep told me that they are making changes to the itineraries and they werent sure when we will be able to book. They said not to worry, this itinerary should still be there.

Hopefully we will be able to book on Thursday as some have indicated!! That gives me something else to look forward to! I hope the prices will be great this far in advance! Yeah Princess!

There are a lot of threads on this subject... look for the one that says OMG Princess listened to us... or you can visit www.princess.com and go to the news releases link... Also, there is another thread, Rumor: LA to Tahiti. I think Princess is trying to build excitement for the new itineraries... No worries, you will be able to book on Thursday!

Happy cruising!

Hey thanks for the info...i just read the news releases on Princess. I always think to come to cruise critic first, but I need to start checking the cruise line website too. I saw the Thursday date you mention too. Now Im really excited. How will I sleep??? LOL Have a great day and thanks for your help!

Rates for the new Aruba , Curaco itinerary for April 2012 on the Crown,

are now available on TA booking systems.:)

Looks like the Crown is altrnating this itineray with Western Carib fr a few weeks.

Thanks...I checked out Princess and see them also, but wow...higher prices than i anticipated so Im holding off booking this.

Thanks...I checked out Princess and see them also, but wow...higher prices than i anticipated so Im holding off booking this.

Ditto at least for balconies. It has been a few years since we sailed Princess. I thought that they had special Launch savings for sailings when the bookings first open up. Do they still do that? I was logged in when we got pricing. I think the price without logging in was only $100 difference per person

Ditto at least for balconies. It has been a few years since we sailed Princess. I thought that they had special Launch savings for sailings when the bookings first open up. Do they still do that? I was logged in when we got pricing. I think the price without logging in was only $100 difference per person

when i logged in, my price difference was only $50 per person for a balcony on the weeks i was looking. When I called, I even read them the advertisement that there was special pricing for booking ahead on the 2011 and 2012 sailings. He said that this was the launch price....I hope it doesnt go up even more!

when i logged in, my price difference was only $50 per person for a balcony on the weeks i was looking. When I called, I even read them the advertisement that there was special pricing for booking ahead on the 2011 and 2012 sailings. He said that this was the launch price....I hope it doesnt go up even more!

You are right. I checked again it is was $100 for two not per person. And after posting I also called and was told that was the Launch savings price. Yikes!!! I was checking Feb 2012, the new Southern route.

You are right. I checked again it is was $100 for two not per person. And after posting I also called and was told that was the Launch savings price. Yikes!!! I was checking Feb 2012, the new Southern route.

LOL..i was looking at the Southern for March 2012. I am a planner!!! Im kind of disappointed in the pricing, but I guess they figure that its new and will be in demand so they are starting high. I could book and then get a reduction in price if it happens. Not sure....cause that price is more than I paid for my mini suite on the Emerald in April. I like the itinerary, but there are wayyyyyy tooo many cruises to pay that kind of dough!

Launch Fare is basicly the Early Booking Rate for everyone . No big deal .

The current PS1 Past guest fare is only $50p/p (balcony) less.:(

My TA created a speculative group on the sailing I'm interested in (4/28/12) which gives me an additional $50p/p lower balcony rate and OBC's.;)

You may wish to ask your TA to do the same while group space is available.

Princess really doesn't have great Early Booking rates but 2012 is a long way off . Although this new itinerary may be very popular , I still think better Past Guest rates will appear.:rolleyes:

LOL..i was looking at the Southern for March 2012. I am a planner!!! Im kind of disappointed in the pricing, but I guess they figure that its new and will be in demand so they are starting high. I could book and then get a reduction in price if it happens. Not sure....cause that price is more than I paid for my mini suite on the Emerald in April. I like the itinerary, but there are wayyyyyy tooo many cruises to pay that kind of dough!

I hear ya!!! And as you can tell ditto on the planning WAY ahead as well. We are Diamond on RCL and can get $200 off a balcony which sometimes makes that hard to beat. Thinking of trying the Epic if it gets good reviews but that is a bit pricey as well, at least for us.

I hear ya!!! And as you can tell ditto on the planning WAY ahead as well. We are Diamond on RCL and can get $200 off a balcony which sometimes makes that hard to beat. Thinking of trying the Epic if it gets good reviews but that is a bit pricey as well, at least for us.

oooooohhhh! I want to try the Epic! I love NCL too...it a totally different experience. I have another NCL cruise booked next April. Im also trying RCL for the first time in August....just a 3 day. I cant image not liking them all! NCL prices are normally really good, but I bet its cause its a new ship. We went on the Pearl when it first came out and it was pricey, then we went on the Pearl again last year and it was alot cheaper. Its new and shiney! LOL!

Launch Fare is basicly the Early Booking Rate for everyone . No big deal .

The current PS1 Past guest fare is only $50p/p (balcony) less.:(

My TA created a speculative group on the sailing I'm interested in (4/28/12) which gives me an additional $50p/p lower balcony rate and OBC's.;)

You may wish to ask your TA to do the same while group space is available.

Princess really doesn't have great Early Booking rates but 2012 is a long way off . Although this new itinerary may be very popular , I still think better Past Guest rates will appear.:rolleyes:

awesome...thanks for the additional info. I may call my TA. Sometimes I book direct and sometimes with TA. She always gets a big kick out of my wanting info 2 years in advance of a sailing, but she ought to be used to it by now. ha ha!

Archived