I got out and used my camera today...

pierces

I just found this thread so I will spend the next few weeks going over the 100+ pages :) I'm considering the Carnival Breeze in August and I'm leaving DD at home and its going to be my time to brush up on my photography skills. Saving for a dSLR :) for this cruise. I had an old Canon Elan back in the film days but now I'm looking into HDR photography... Not the surreal, just "enhanced" :) Here's a pix I took with my iPhone that I really like (would have been better with "real" camera tho. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359513247.747569.jpg.a6f638dea9c97f06415cf7eae0c8781a.jpg

• 2 months later...

Got out and used my camera yesterday (Easter Sunday). To celebrate the formalisation of their new alliance, Qantas and Emirates sent an Airbus A380 each for a formation flight over the Sydney harbour. I had hoped for a better vantage point, but as I was enroute to see my DH in hospital, I was happy enough to see them at all :)

Click on the second photo for a video link

DSC02788A.jpg

DSC02786.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
Got out and used my camera yesterday (Easter Sunday). To celebrate the formalisation of their new alliance, Qantas and Emirates sent an Airbus A380 each for a formation flight over the Sydney harbour. I had hoped for a better vantage point, but as I was enroute to see my DH in hospital, I was happy enough to see them at all :)

Click on the second photo for a video link

DSC02788A.jpg

DSC02786.JPG

I remember seeing one of the Emirates 380s rolling in after landing at Toronto...they look like a cruise ship with wings!

Dave

I remember seeing one of the Emirates 380s rolling in after landing at Toronto...they look like a cruise ship with wings!

Dave

LOL - somehow I prefer real cruise ships ... (even after flying on an Emirates A380 in business class from Auckland to Sydney)

• 4 weeks later...