freedom or oasis

I have cruised on the Oasis twice since January and once on the Freedom but will be back on board next month. Both are great ships but for me, the Oasis is just more fun. Much more to do and it's a ship that one has to experience to fully understand. You can't go wrong with either ship but if it's in the budget then I would suggest Oasis.

I have been on both. Oasis is much better but only you can justify the price difference. We tried the Oasis, liked it alot but are booked back on the Freedom for this August due to price. It's worth a try at least once. When the price gets more reasonable we will go again.

Lou

That's Royal Caribbean's point.. They want to spoil you so you will come back. I am sailing Allure next January; but will be taking all the kids and grandkids on Freedom. I chose Freedom for two reasons; first was, my kids have never been on a cruise or any ship; they won't have anything to compare it to; Freedom will be just fine for them; second, the cost. Since Oasis and Allure are new, they get premium pricing.

What's the difference in price for your itinerary? When we were looking at one point, the Oasis was only $200 more/person. However, we live closer to PC...another factor for us to consider. Went on the Freedom and loved it!

Not been on Oasis but I'd definitely recommend starting smaller and then working up to the bigger ships - so in your case, I'd start on Freedom and then do Oasis next time! :)

Interesting that with Oasis sailing, Freedom can now be considered as "starting smaller". :)

We have been on Freedom twice, Liberty once and maiden voyage on the Oasis. We have the Majesty,Liberty and Allure booked. We have enjoyed all of them. When we walked on Oasis we just said WOW. It is definitely worth the money

Interesting that with Oasis sailing, Freedom can now be considered as "starting smaller". :)

Just what I was thinking. Have only been on the Grandeur, and will be sailing on FOS in October. FOS is so "small", I hope we can find it!:D

I'm booked on Liberty of the Seas in several months, sister ship to Freedom.

Out of curiosity, just what IS there to do on Oasis that you don't have on Freedom or Liberty?

Richard.

Archived