which naples shore excursion?

boandmeg

Your font choice is really difficult to read.

No one can tell you where you want to go. Have you tried reading through this forum? If you are looking for something specific, did you know there was a search function? It's up near the top right-hand side of this page.

Try going to a travel webpage (frommers.com, tripadvisor.com), or looking through a guidebook to see what interests you. Or you can always use my good friend, google.

You won't be able to visit all these places with one stop. After you've done some research yourself, you'll be better able to decide what you most want to see and then start planning how to do it.

Also, you've posted this same question three times. Probably one time was enough to get information.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1236379&highlight=

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1236379&highlight=

You cannot do it all! We have spent weeks on the Amalfi Coast and never get bored. Do some research on the internet and at the local library and book stores (cheaper then buying several travel guides) and make choices. Keep in mind that the cruise line tours to the Amalfi Coast generally use large tour buses which are not permitted to enter Positano (you can learn about this wonderful town when doing your homework).

Hank

I did the Almafi coast and sorrento by motor launch; which was wonderful; saw the whole coast; unlike the bus tour. They stopped in Sorrento for lunch. This time I am going to do the Capri with lunch. There are a lot of stores in Almafi and I ate a pizza and had a glass of wine in one of the street pizzarias. The bus took us by the Mt. Vesuvius (sp) and dropped us off in Salerno to catch the motor launch.

i'm so confused......which shore excursion is best when you go to Naples? I want to see the Amalfi Coast AND Capri. But, Sorrento sounds nice and what about Pompeii?? Thanks!

My recommendation is to do some reading about each of these places and pick the one that interests you the most and please do not post in this font as it is really hard to read and hard on the eyes.

Keith

sorry to bother you Kirk, by posting this question twice. I'm new to Cruise Critic....just joined this week. I didn't even realize i'd posted it twice. I'll be sure not to do it again. Sorry to have bothered you. :)

Go to top of a page; find the words "User CP" ; click on it and it will take you to threads you have posted on (called subscriptions). You can see all and see if anyone has replied to you... and if you have more than one post on same subject.

It takes a while to learn all the ins and outs, but do try to search past threads to see if any pertain to what you are interested in.[there are days in which I read more than anything! Such interesting information from such experienced peoples!! :cool:]

Archived