*~~Pictures only Oasis 7/17/10~~*

These are great pictures Denise! Can you tell me what that dessert is you had at Chops? Is this dessert available at all Chops or just the one on Oasis?

Available at all Chops...I get it every time. It is the passion fruit mousse. Yum!!!!

The sweetest concierges in the suite lounge

DSC05296.jpg?t=1280073528

suite lounge

DSC05291.jpg?t=1280073576

menu in there

DSC05312.jpg?t=1280073632

DSC05315.jpg?t=1280073653

I also asked this on your "Live" thread -- who were your concierges? Thanks

Your threads have been AMAZING!!!!! Enjoyed cruising with you. Even checked out Oasis's webcam to see your weather and was glad when the sun came back out.

How was the temp in CP? Read reviews of it being hot with no breeze, but not sure if that was during the day, or all the time. Yea, I understand it's summer and it's going to be hot, but was curious of your opinion.

I agree with the reviews. It is outside, it feels like what the temp is outside,and there is only a very slight breeze. It was warm for sure, but you forget that as you stroll though its's beauty. It's worth whatever time you spend there.

thanks for the great pictures! I think RCCL should use these as promo, they sure show up any they have! NOW I really wanna get on that ship! So glad it's booked in 3 months!

The time will fly by!!

I also asked this on your "Live" thread -- who were your concierges? Thanks

Your threads have been AMAZING!!!!! Enjoyed cruising with you. Even checked out Oasis's webcam to see your weather and was glad when the sun came back out.

I had posted their names earlier in the thread and the names are also there on the sign....Reyno and Fernando. The most awesome guys!!

Seriously, these are some of the best pictures I have seen yet. It is very nice of you to share. If the pictures are this good, OMG, I can only imagine what the ship will look like in person.

Seriously, these are some of the best pictures I have seen yet. It is very nice of you to share. If the pictures are this good, OMG, I can only imagine what the ship will look like in person.

Better in person!!

Fantastic pictures, Denise. Thank you for your generosity in both time and effort!

We leave on Saturday for one week on this cool ship - Eastern itinerary. I have been eating up your threads and just yelled down to my husband, "We're going on a cruise...We're going on a cruise!" It's my 9th and his 4th and every time seems like the first time. Love the feeling of crossing the gangplank and getting your picture taken, a sign of all the fun to come.

This Christmas we'll be on Uniworld's River Queen, for a Christmas market cruise on the Rhine. The river boat holds about 130 passengers - what a switch from having been on the largest passenger ship in the world. I love trying new things!

I would really like to meet you some day on a cruise and share your wonderful enthusiasm for both cruising and life. You are a delight!

Fantastic pictures, Denise. Thank you for your generosity in both time and effort!

We leave on Saturday for one week on this cool ship - Eastern itinerary. I have been eating up your threads and just yelled down to my husband, "We're going on a cruise...We're going on a cruise!" It's my 9th and his 4th and every time seems like the first time. Love the feeling of crossing the gangplank and getting your picture taken, a sign of all the fun to come.

This Christmas we'll be on Uniworld's River Queen, for a Christmas market cruise on the Rhine. The river boat holds about 130 passengers - what a switch from having been on the largest passenger ship in the world. I love trying new things!

I would really like to meet you some day on a cruise and share your wonderful enthusiasm for both cruising and life. You are a delight!

Have a fantastic time!!!!! And thank you for the sweet words!!:D

Thank you so much for both your live post last week(you were so gracious to share your vacation time posting) and your pictures (they are wonderful)

Glad you returned home safe and sound.

Thank you Judi. I am soooo glad to be home, but damn do I miss that Ship!!

:(

GREAT....room for more...KEEP POSTING!!!

OMG....you are wonderful.....STILL SHARING....you are awesome...keep it up!

Hey sweetie!!

Hope you don't think I coped out with this, but I think this really is the way to go, what I feel.....hope it doesn't disappoint those who expected more...but I think you guys already know how I felt (geesh, you'd better by now!! lol) . So what am I talking about??? http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1243010

Denice, you pictures are wonderful, they are so clear, they are some of the best I have seen.

We will be on her in Oct for a b2b and now thinking of doing the Allure in Jan 2012. You would make a great spokes person.

Thanks for sharing and look forward to your review.

Suz

Please define "Suite" Would this be for a Jr. Suite oo?

Thanks for the great LIVE Reviews. I am looking forward to all your photos here. :-)

I always understood it to definitely be junior suites also.

DSC04992.jpg?t=1280083876
This one cracks me up. The man on the left looks like he just read the final tally of his bar tab for the week.:D

Thanks for sharing your pics, they look great. Between seeing your pics and receiving our edocs today, I'm am so ready for our turn on the Oasis.

Denice your review was something to look forward to this past week. I am sad to see it all end. Your enthusiasm was contagious and your pictures are amazing.

I was wondering if you could explain a little more about how to get to these secret spots.

Also do you know what extras RCCL gives us if we do a future cruise booking while on board the ship. I never paid attention on past RCCL cruises and was wondering what type of perks they give.

Archived