*~~Pictures only Oasis 7/17/10~~*

Denise:

Do they take pictures of you doing the Zip line?

Thanks

No, there is not a photographer or a camera like in Disney that captures you as you are on it, but there are so many great places to take your own pictures of someone on it!

Hi denise...quick question for you...when you were getting off the ship in ports was it difficult with so many people? i know you spent a lot of time on the ship, but was curious. How's is the adjustment back to normal life going?

Hi denise...quick question for you...when you were getting off the ship in ports was it difficult with so many people? i know you spent a lot of time on the ship, but was curious. How's is the adjustment back to normal life going?

Hi Sprout!

Getting off in the ports was surprisingly easy, though I did not get off in Nassau. Again, not sure where all those thousands of people were hiding! You really could not tell how many people were on that ship. And yes, I wanted to treasure that time on the ship...the ports were irrelevant.

I am soooo happy to be back home, but there really is a sadness not to be on her. I know I had the pleasure of just being on her, but I have to tell you, there is a jealousy of those on her now, and of those on upcoming cruises. Probably sounds crazy. It was just such a wonderful experience, that having it over is very hard. But I do know how lucky I was to have the opportunity to be have had my week, and look forward to 12/10/2011 for my next chance...and my LIVE posts!! lol ;)

Thanks Denise! I was just curious about ALL those people. It sounds like they are VERY efficient at getting people off the ship so that is good. Not that it would stop me from going.

I know what you mean about being jealous of those that are on the ship now....I think I've felt that after every cruise I've been on. I'm hoping that I'll be on the ship with you during next LIVE post :D

I see that you live in NC, but are from Boston. Funny because my husband and I were both stationed at Fort Bragg, NC (where we met), but we had our very first date in Boston. We got married exactly a year after our first date in St. Thomas.

Thanks Denise! I was just curious about ALL those people. It sounds like they are VERY efficient at getting people off the ship so that is good. Not that it would stop me from going.

I know what you mean about being jealous of those that are on the ship now....I think I've felt that after every cruise I've been on. I'm hoping that I'll be on the ship with you during next LIVE post :D

I see that you live in NC, but are from Boston. Funny because my husband and I were both stationed at Fort Bragg, NC (where we met), but we had our very first date in Boston. We got married exactly a year after our first date in St. Thomas.

So funny! I am a northern girl for sure, but love life here in NC!!

I honestly was amazed how the ship didn't feel crowded...ever! Even when we would eat a cupcake or a slice of pizza from Sorrentos or a ham and cheese or egg salad sandwich from the Café promenade and sit and people watch on the promenade...I kept thinking...ok.so where are the masses??!! Even when we had those torrential downpours last week and we were all obviously all inside...those people were playing hide and seek somewhere...and I never found them!!;)

Denice?

How's the withdrawal going? :-(

I am already getting nervous that my week is going to go TOO Fast!

57 days and counting.

Thanks again for the great Day by Day LIVE on the Oasis of the Seas!

Why are you choosing the OAS again instead of her sister ship the new Allure of the Seas?

Thanks again Denice!

Hi Denice,

Im looking at your posts but cant see your pics for some reason? can everyone else see them- can you see them? maybe it a problem with my computer?

I can't see them either. There is a box that says bandwidth exceeded. Upgrade to Pro Today (Photobucket).

I can't see them either. There is a box that says bandwidth exceeded. Upgrade to Pro Today (Photobucket).

Sorry about that guys!!

I got the email from Photobucket last night but never opened it until this morning...but all better now! The pictures are back!!

Denice?

How's the withdrawal going? :-(

I am already getting nervous that my week is going to go TOO Fast!

57 days and counting.

Thanks again for the great Day by Day LIVE on the Oasis of the Seas!

Why are you choosing the OAS again instead of her sister ship the new Allure of the Seas?

Thanks again Denice!

Hi Renie!!

The withdrawal SUCKS!!!!!!:eek: I am jealous of everyone who will be on her from now until I board her again!! :cool: You will be one happy happy lady in 57 days!!!!

I chose Oasis for 2 reasons. First is I am a creature of habit in many respects. I like things to feel familiar when I can control that, so I want to be back on the Oasis because I know "her". Second is since my daughter has never been on her, and is dying to experience what I did, I would rather be on something I know so well, to share that with her. I know the Allure is the sister ship, and so much will be similar, but it is the Oasis that I need to experience again, and with her. I would feel more comfortable.

Hi Denice,

Im looking at your posts but cant see your pics for some reason? can everyone else see them- can you see them? maybe it a problem with my computer?

Sorry about that...should be all resolved now! Do you see I posted a pic of your son, Jesse on the board at the Aqua theater!! What a skilled diver he is!!!

Sorry about that...should be all resolved now! Do you see I posted a pic of your son, Jesse on the board at the Aqua theater!! What a skilled diver he is!!!

aha! YES!!!! I can see the pics now! thankyou!!!! that is sooo coolll:)

your pics are great! and thankyou so much for this!

Im so excited - He just got accepted for another contract next year on Oasis and also his best friend who i also coach is accepted also! how exciting!... looks like ill be going back on Oasis in 2011!!!!

9 days to go!!!:)

Hi Denise!

I just saw that you're from Peabody...my DH is from Peabody. He graduated in '84. His mom passed away and his sister now lives in Haverhill. Small world!

It is a small world!

We are a "tad" bit older, as we graduated a "few years" before him, but in different cities. What part of Peabody did he grow up in? We lived in West and South Peabody.

aha! YES!!!! I can see the pics now! thankyou!!!! that is sooo coolll:)

your pics are great! and thankyou so much for this!

Im so excited - He just got accepted for another contract next year on Oasis and also his best friend who i also coach is accepted also! how exciting!... looks like ill be going back on Oasis in 2011!!!!

9 days to go!!!:)

So excited for you! Not only do you get to go on an amazing ship and cruise, but you get to see your son too!!

Congrats on his contract!! Maybe he'll still be there during my cruise in 2011!!!

Wow...I don't know what part it is, but he used to live on County Street.

hmmmmm. I think County street was not far from me in South Peabody. But we moved there in the late 80s.

hmmmmm. I think County street was not far from me in South Peabody. But we moved there in the late 80s.

We went back a few years ago and took the kids. They loved seeing everything. Went to Salem (dad's childhood hang out spot!) and Rockport, and of course in to Boston for all the sites! Thanks for all your great photos and info...we'll be sailing on the Oasis in Dec. also (23rd) and you've been so helpful! :)

We went back a few years ago and took the kids. They loved seeing everything. Went to Salem (dad's childhood hang out spot!) and Rockport, and of course in to Boston for all the sites! Thanks for all your great photos and info...we'll be sailing on the Oasis in Dec. also (23rd) and you've been so helpful! :)

Love Rockport!!

You are more than welcome!!! Have a FANTASTIC cruise!!

Love Rockport!!

You are more than welcome!!! Have a FANTASTIC cruise!!

Thanks so much...we plan on it! It will be our first with RCI and only the 2nd for the kids, so we're very excited!:D

Let me add my appreciation to you Denice along with everybody else. I really enjoyed your live review and the pictures are just as good.

We were on the Oasis in April and were also blown away and you have helped me relive some of that week of fun.

I am hoping to sail her again next year as we already have a Med cruise booked for this fall and who knows maybe it will be December?

Let me add my appreciation to you Denice along with everybody else. I really enjoyed your live review and the pictures are just as good.

We were on the Oasis in April and were also blown away and you have helped me relive some of that week of fun.

I am hoping to sail her again next year as we already have a Med cruise booked for this fall and who knows maybe it will be December?

Thank you so much! Even though I was posting LIVE from the ship, by the time I posted, what I did was not...so I got to re-live it too!!;)

I would LOVE to find out that so many who followed me last week end up sailing with me in Dec 2011!!! What fun that would be! Nothing better than "meeting up" or" running into" friends on the ship. What a Meet and Mingle that would be!!!!

Thanks so much...we plan on it! It will be our first with RCI and only the 2nd for the kids, so we're very excited!:D

You will be a RCCL fan!! And what a ship to begin your association with them on!!! Your kids will be in AWE!!

Thank you so much! Even though I was posting LIVE from the ship, by the time I posted, what I did was not...so I got to re-live it too!!;)

I would LOVE to find out that so many who followed me last week end up sailing with me in Dec 2011!!! What fun that would be! Nothing better than "meeting up" or" running into" friends on the ship. What a Meet and Mingle that would be!!!!

I will definitely keep December 10th in the back of my mind. Maybe some subtle hints to my better half can get it done(can't hurt). We usually sail in February and September each year but we did do a Christmas on Explorer and I think December is a very nice time to cruise.

If I remember correctly you are going with your daughter on that one. Regardless have a wonderful cruise (and I hope some more before then).

Archived