*~~Pictures only Oasis 7/17/10~~*

Denice your review was something to look forward to this past week. I am sad to see it all end. Your enthusiasm was contagious and your pictures are amazing.

I was wondering if you could explain a little more about how to get to these secret spots.

Also do you know what extras RCCL gives us if we do a future cruise booking while on board the ship. I never paid attention on past RCCL cruises and was wondering what type of perks they give.

Ty so much.

The extension that is under solarium and over the bridge (that we watched sailaway from) is on deck 14. It is on port side, forward.

The viewing deck over the aqua theater is at the end of decks 11 and 12, aft. Go to the end of the room hallway and once you get to the end, you will see a door.

I have booked most of our cruises while on board for the OBC, but failed to book my 12/10/11 cruise that way. I honestly don't remember what it is.

How did you get the bridge tour and to see the kitchen? We would have loved to do that!

We are Diamond plus, and got the invite to do so. I am pretty sure the bridge is Diamond Plus only, but I think the galley may include diamond members also, as we were invited as Diamond on the Explorer cruise.

Yum,I'm hungry. LOL. So many place to eat... Thanks a lot for posting those wonderful pics. She truly is huge. I hope I can sail her some day. Again, thanks for sharing :)

Cindy

YW..in sharing, I get to relive it over and over again!

Gsuitsailing asked me on my other thread if I have the menus from the MDR, I don't, but I have a few pictures of a menu...but my brain can't remember which night it was. Also will post a few pictures of some of the food...

DSC05034.jpg?t=1280143692

DSC05037.jpg?t=1280143835

DSC05036.jpg?t=1280143858

DSC05040.jpg?t=1280143908

roast beef sandwich at Park café

DSC05260.jpg?t=1280144002

Raspberry/pineapple soup in MDR...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!

DSC05281-2.jpg?t=1280144050

MDR...Califlower pancakes...not what you expect..they also were soooo good!!!

DSC05199.jpg?t=1280144079

People had asked on the LIVE thread so....I found a picture of the Diamond plus waiting area at the pier. Like I mentioned before, we got there at 9:45 I was to anxious!!), boarded around 11am and were the only ones in that area then. The suite area is to the left of the picture. That man my husband is shaking hands with is the sweetest guy who was working that area. We talked to him for about 45 minutes. All the people there were sweet.

DSC04985-1.jpg?t=1280152056

You are so welcome!!

I really need to cruise with you sometime...I love going on cruises with just my significant other and on group cruises. We're looking at a cruise next May out of Baltimore, and then our next cruise may be on the Oasis or the Allure. I know we shouldn't wish our time go by so fast, but I can't wait until my next cruise!

I really need to cruise with you sometime...I love going on cruises with just my significant other and on group cruises. We're looking at a cruise next May out of Baltimore, and then our next cruise may be on the Oasis or the Allure. I know we shouldn't wish our time go by so fast, but I can't wait until my next cruise!

It is over in a blink!!

Am hoping that some of the great people I have met on these threads, like yourself, end up going on the Dec 10, 2011 Oasis cruise with me...what a blast we would all have (I am hoping hubby ends up going too, but know my daughter would love the 1 on 1 with me and that would be nice... but will miss Harvey terribly!!:()

Your pictures are wonderful! I will be posting this link on our next wedding update so the sailing guests will get a sneak preview. I doubt that I will have much time before the sail away. ;) I'm sure my daughter will have a million and one things for mama to do!

Thanks again for you positive upbeat "live" day by day and the gorgeous pictures... can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.....:D

Your pictures are wonderful! I will be posting this link on our next wedding update so the sailing guests will get a sneak preview. I doubt that I will have much time before the sail away. ;) I'm sure my daughter will have a million and one things for mama to do!

Thanks again for you positive upbeat "live" day by day and the gorgeous pictures... can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.....:D

Congrats!!! Wow, how exciting!!!

And you are welcome!!

Thanks again! You certainly should be on Royal Caribbean's payroll. You have made this ship come to life in my imagination! Between your live posts, and now your pictures, you have painted a most rosy picture of the Oasis for me! Can't wait to spend Thanksgiving there!

OMG how great are these pictures!!! So generous of you share with one and all.

I just called my daughter who is on the hunt for another cruise after taking her first in April.....she is hooked and her hubby keeps asking when the room service will get there and where their butler is!!!

I am looking forward to the Splendour in Sept out of Venice in order to see my young relatives who are lead singers on that ship.....

Don't think I will ever sail on the Oasis as DH likes much much smaller ships but boy does your blog and photos make me wish I could change his mind!

Hi,

I would like to say thanks along with all these other folks that have posted here. We are sailing the Oasis in 47 days (Sept. 11) and I feel like I have a little jump on things.

Thank you again,

Christine

You are welcome!! HAVE A FABULOUS cruise!! Where in Boston? Except for the last 3 years, lived in Mass all my life!!

Archived