*~~Pictures only Oasis 7/17/10~~*

Great Pics Denice and even one with you in it. Well we are approaching our 100 day mark for us and watching the days tick down. I will remember under the bridge and over the Solarium and off the grandma house we go. LOL

BINGO!!

DSC05276.jpg?t=1280083369

Always SOMEONE on top of cupcake place playing music!!

DSC05238.jpg?t=1280083404

My favorite dessert at chops!!

DSC05149.jpg?t=1280083469

From the bridge bulletin board...the "depression" we went through....

DSC05184.jpg?t=1280083582

2nd officer who took us on bridge tour...

DSC05167.jpg?t=1280083650

I can't do anymore!!! lol I think that gives you all an idea how beautiful this ship is!! My LIVE thread is still active, so for those who haven't read it yet, it covers a lot of ground of my amazing cruise last week. I will write my review Monday or Tuesday and post it then...I am on little sleep and so sad to be off the ship, but looking forward to boarding her again 12/10/2011!

I can't thank you enough for this post. It's helping us decided on whether or not we should go on the Oasis for our cruise in 2012. Please keep the pictures coming!

Even without pictures...if you read my LIVE post (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1237234) you will understand....you need to go on the Oasis!!!!!!!!!!!

Denise..... not only did you do an amazing review which I so enjoyed reading now your photos put any I have taken to shame... you are one beautiful lady, inside and out.... thank you so much for taking us along with you and now these photos, an added bonus.... :D

Denise..... not only did you do an amazing review which I so enjoyed reading now your photos put any I have taken to shame... you are one beautiful lady, inside and out.... thank you so much for taking us along with you and now these photos, an added bonus.... :D

It has really been my pleasure to share my week with everyone, and to read such wonderful posts from everyone, including this one! It made all the time I took posting my daily life on the ship worth every minute of it!! I will miss everyone on that thread!!

Thanks for the great pictures and the wonderful daily compass of all the activities onboard. At first I was overwhelmed at the size; but now that I see your pictures I am sure I made the correct desicsion to book Allure. The main reason I booked Allure was for the Mexican Resturaunt. I don't eat seafood, and Ritas Cantina will be replacing the Seafood Shack on Allure. Again, thanks for your post.

Thanks again for a wonderful week of live posts and for posting your pictures!!! What a great journey it has been!! Wishing you all the best!!

Hey CariBear!

Ty and same to you!!!

I will miss your posts!

Thanks for all the great pictures!!! Still have 111 days till we get to expierence her first hand. I didn't think I could get any more exceited, but following your post all week has done it. Can"t wait till November. Thanks again, great job.:)

Thanks for the great pictures and the wonderful daily compass of all the activities onboard. At first I was overwhelmed at the size; but now that I see your pictures I am sure I made the correct desicsion to book Allure. The main reason I booked Allure was for the Mexican Resturaunt. I don't eat seafood, and Ritas Cantina will be replacing the Seafood Shack on Allure. Again, thanks for your post.

You're welcome!

Thanks for all the great pictures!!! Still have 111 days till we get to expierence her first hand. I didn't think I could get any more exceited, but following your post all week has done it. Can"t wait till November. Thanks again, great job.:)

ty:D

Great Pics Denice and even one with you in it. Well we are approaching our 100 day mark for us and watching the days tick down. I will remember under the bridge and over the Solarium and off the grandma house we go. LOL

Dale, Are you doing on the 6th?

some of Central Park

How was the temp in CP? Read reviews of it being hot with no breeze, but not sure if that was during the day, or all the time. Yea, I understand it's summer and it's going to be hot, but was curious of your opinion.

Archived