Diamond + Bogo @ specialty restaurants

ckrobyn

I have heard recently that a bogo coupon is now in the D+ C&A coupon booklet onboard - is this coupon good for dinner in the specialty restaurants on the first night only? I am looking to reserve Chops on the FOS in November and thought I should find out first :rolleyes:

I wonder if it will also be in the diamond coupon booklet. Altho we do like to meet our waiter the first night if in fact the coupon is for the first night. Id definitely be interested in what others know too.

I have heard there are 2 different coupon books now for D and D+? Hopefully someone who has sailed recently can clarify? :rolleyes:

We're just diamond,but as diamond + I don't know if we would.enjoy that benefit because we like meeting the wait staff the first night. Are we "old fashioned"?

No - not at all!

In fact if the bogo coupon is only for the first night, then I am going to skip it because I love going to the MDR on the first night too! :)

I have heard there are 2 different coupon books now for D and D+? Hopefully someone who has sailed recently can clarify? :rolleyes:

Yes, D and D+ now have different books. I'm D, my BF is D+. We sailed on Grandeur earlier this month, had the brand new books and they were different.

Here is a photo of the BOGO coupon.........

scan0001.jpg?t=1277829769

Thanks for posting this.

We wanted to dine with my sister and husband who are platnum.

Do I undertand this correctly? It says only one person need to be D+. So if my husband and I each get a D+ coupon could we each take a guest. So paying for 2 guests instead of 4?

Thanks for posting this.

We wanted to dine with my sister and husband who are platnum.

Do I undertand this correctly? It says only one person need to be D+. So if my husband and I each get a D+ coupon could we each take a guest. So paying for 2 guests instead of 4?

Yes, that is correct, you can do that.

Enjoy!

:)

We were on the Freedom in July and we did use our BOGO coupon for Chops. We booked one person online and used the coupon when we arrived. VERY few people in Chops the first nite. Had a great time and we will do this again for sure. :)

We were on the Freedom in July and we did use our BOGO coupon for Chops. We booked one person online and used the coupon when we arrived. VERY few people in Chops the first nite. Had a great time and we will do this again for sure. :)

It would seem to be a win-win for Royal Caribbean.

They make the D+ feel special and petted, and fill up the restaurants at times that they tend to be empty.

Archived