Princess Secrets they Don't Tell You

philsfun

The point is they had a guy standing next to each water dispenser turning people away. I don't think he would have cared if you had a funnel or not. We were also on high Noro alert so maybe it was only due to that.

The point is they had a guy standing next to each water dispenser turning people away. I don't think he would have cared if you had a funnel or not. We were also on high Noro alert so maybe it was only due to that.

I fill up glasses with ice and water, take them to my table and pour them into my water bottle. That way I am not passing along any germs I may have.

What does the length of the cruise have to do with getting escargot? Why would they mind on a 7 day...just curious?

We were on the Diamond from Auckland to Sydney and had no luck ordering escargot. We tried every night to order it for the next night and the only time we got it was the night it was on the menu.

We were on the Diamond from Auckland to Sydney and had no luck ordering escargot. We tried every night to order it for the next night and the only time we got it was the night it was on the menu.

It really surprises me that they do so many special orders. That has to take extra staff in the galley. Maybe they are starting to realize how much extra time it takes the staff.

Princess will be rolling out new menus. This will supposedly start to take place over the next few months. Allegedly, there will be Princess favorites on the menu every night, such as escargot.

Huh? I was on the Ruby recently. Our waiter told us about the off-menu availability of Escargot one night. This was not on the menu.

Are you saying it will be on the menu every night in the near future?

You think?

• 2 weeks later...
That is basically where our cabin is. :eek:

We are all the way forward on the Lido deck, cabin L101.

Which Ship were you on? We will have that cabin on our Sapphire Tahit, Hawaii cruis in October. I am very curious about this cabin.

DorisIs at webtv dot net

OMG, they are beautiful AND affordable. A HUGE bouquet that you would find locally for $50 - you can get for $15- $20. They are really beautiful.

I don't know if you would be able to bring the flowers on board. I do know that you are prohibited from boarding with flowers or taking flowers purchased on board off the ship on Caribbean voyages. It's a customs thing so it could vary based on itinerary.

I don't know if you would be able to bring the flowers on board. I do know that you are prohibited from boarding with flowers or taking flowers purchased on board off the ship on Caribbean voyages. It's a customs thing so it could vary based on itinerary.

I could be wrong, but I do not believe there are restrictions on 'cut flowers'.

john

I have not seen this "secret" posted: If you are Elite or in a suite with the free mini bar set up, you can trade any of your set up items for something else .If you don;t want the vodka, for instance, you can trade it for more gin.

~Doris~

I have not seen this "secret" posted: If you are Elite or in a suite with the free mini bar set up, you can trade any of your set up items for something else .If you don;t want the vodka, for instance, you can trade it for more gin.

~Doris~

correcto-we change ours

you're right, I don't think it's been mentioned

I could be wrong, but I do not believe there are restrictions on 'cut flowers'.

john

There certainly are. I am getting married aboard the crown and I was told that I will not be allowed to keep my bridal bouquet because the flowers will not be allowed to be taken off the ship. Like I said, I think it's a customs thing. It probably depends on your itinerary.

I think it is because they don't know where you got them and you could bring in a plant disease or bug that we don't have here. That's my theory anyway.

Agree!

Ever drive into California from another state and have to go through the agricultural inspection stations? Remember the Medfly scares in Southern California?

Does anyone recall flying into Hawaii and having the interior of the plane sprayed with a mild pesticide before landing?

Archived