Does Sapphire Princess Have?????

Jaymuxman

Since my DH is a college football freak, can someone please let me know if there is a sports bar on the Sapphire Princess? Of course, on our Transpacific cruise, the hours at which they would be on could be problem part of the time. Thanks for any responses.

There's Churchills, which kind of started as a sports bar. It's the smoking bar, so if he doesn't smoke this might be an issue. No guarantee of college games, tho, there are way too many across the country to broadcast too many of them. Maybe TIVO at home? although if not live I get that it's not the same.

Hope it doesn't spoil your cruise.:o

Since my DH is a college football freak, can someone please let me know if there is a sports bar on the Sapphire Princess? Of course, on our Transpacific cruise, the hours at which they would be on could be problem part of the time. Thanks for any responses.

Deck 6 Churchill's Lounge (the cigar bar) often has sports on the TV there. Whether or not it will be a USA college football game is another question.

Yes it does, but why the thumbs down?

Was it supposed to be a question mark?

They often play the football games up in Skywalker's too.
Really? I wouldn't think that there's enough room, even if they move all the chairs out of the way.

:)

There is a sports bar, but whether or not you will have satellite reception in the Pacific is another question altogether.

Really? I wouldn't think that there's enough room, even if they move all the chairs out of the way.

There is a sports bar, but whether or not you will have satellite reception in the Pacific is another question altogether.

Last time they had it on every TV in Skywalker's. People sat in their own groups and watched.

Last time they had it on every TV in Skywalker's. People sat in their own groups and watched.

Depending on the popularity of the game, they might have it in Club Fusion too... we watched Wimbledon there last year on the Caribbean Princess.

That is the million dollar question.....:confused::confused::confused:

Bob

No MUTS on Sapphire yet.

During this summer they played worldcub up in the Teen clubs. At the time I don't think we were in port, and the image looked great on the huge screen in there. I slipped in a lingered for a few minutes :o

I've even seen them display football on the MUTS screen, but I don't recall if it was pro or college.

Archived