OMG!!!!! Guess who is on board!!!!!!!

Merion_Mom

And grandchildren of the football great Tom Harmon and nephews of one of my favorite actors, Mark Harmon... ;)

This is beginning to read like "Six degrees of Kevin Bacon":D -who, incidentally, is married to recent Emmy winner, Kyra Sedgwick.;)whose show, "The Closer" is followed by "Rizzoli and Isles" which costars Sasha Alexander who used to be on NCIS with Mark Harmon.:D

This is beginning to read like "Six degrees of Kevin Bacon":D -who, incidentally, is married to recent Emmy winner, Kyra Sedgwick.;)whose show, "The Closer" is followed by "Rizzoli and Isles" which costars Sasha Alexander who used to be on NCIS with Mark Harmon.:D

I was thinking more like the scene from Hot Shots where everyone finds out they are related.

Do they still have that long gorgeous hair? Many years ago, one of the partners in my office decided to "dabble" in entertainment law and managed them for a while. I remember them coming in from time to time and they had the most amazing long hair - I was kind of envious.

Forget them....you are on board with my friends Anita and Moses (Moe). You will meet them in the CL. I LOVE them. :D

Gina

:D We are looking forward to meeting Anita & Moe in October on our Navigator TA. :D:)

~Patti :)

Greetings from the Mariner of the Seas.

GUESS WHO IS THE HEADLINER TONIGHT?????

(despite all the reports to the contrary before we sailed)

Gunnar and Matthew!! MY BOYS!!!!

And I'm picturing the Nelsons saying to each other: Guess who is on this cruise with us?: -Merion_Mom, OMG!!!:D:D

Do they still have that long gorgeous hair? Many years ago, one of the partners in my office decided to "dabble" in entertainment law and managed them for a while. I remember them coming in from time to time and they had the most amazing long hair - I was kind of envious.

Sorry, the long golden locks are long gone...

Carol I can hear you panting!!!!! :D :D

OMG...so how does one do a B2B on opposite coasts? :eek:

I booked the Oasis the day the bookings opened in August 2008.

My friends begged me to come with them on the Mariner.

It just happened to work out.

Here's an insider tip:

Royal Caribbean really *does* consider this a back-to-back - they paid for my hotel in L.A. and transfers to the pier on Sunday. I'll have a new thread about THAT (horrid) experience when I get home.

:)

GINA.......When is your next one booked ? How have you been ?????

The next one is this month and the next 9 or so follow.....yes, we have that many booked between now and April 2012 with a couple of open "next cruises". We found a cat sitter....my DD....so now we can go all we want. :)

So, we are doing good. Are you cruising this month?

As for these Nelson brothers....we saw them only on our very first cruise and never again. We did manage to be on board Serenade last month with the Osmond brothers. Now I want to end up with Charo on board. :)

Gina

Archived